Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Python Programmers Please Come In!!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Python Programmers Please Come In!!! (557 Views)

Python Programmers Lets Meet Here!!! / Programmers, Please Recommend A Good Laptop For Me. / Python Programmers Please Help Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Python Programmers Please Come In!!! by Spartancosta(m): 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
programmers in the house please I need help,I wanted to learn python,but due to the fact that I'm not financially bouyant to get a programming laptop,I had to postpone the learning.But a friend told me about the qpython ol app,he said it's a platform for those who wanted to learn the python language but doesn't have a programming laptop.I already downloaded the app,but I don't know how to start,so i need guidance from the programmers in the house.God bless you all as you contribute!
Re: Python Programmers Please Come In!!! by Uzomacharles: 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
I think is online app....
Bro just learn and sometimes goggle
The more you're with it the more you know it
Re: Python Programmers Please Come In!!! by Spartancosta(m): 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
Uzomacharles:
I think is online app....

Bro just learn and sometimes goggle

The more you're with it the more you know it
alright boss thanks,but the app is offline.
Re: Python Programmers Please Come In!!! by Semtu(m): 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
Spartancosta:
programmers in the house please I need help,I wanted to learn python,but due to the fact that I'm not financially bouyant to get a programming laptop,I had to postpone the learning.But a friend told me about the qpython ol app,he said it's a platform for those who wanted to learn the python language but doesn't have a programming laptop.I already downloaded the app,but I don't know how to start,so i need guidance from the programmers in the house.God bless you all as you contribute!

Just search python ide on play store, you should see some options. But dont be discouraged if you dont have a pc, I started learning programming with a book and pen. I wrote my codes on paper then borrowed laptops to run and debug. Just use whatever you have at your disposal.
Re: Python Programmers Please Come In!!! by Spartancosta(m): 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
Semtu:

Just search python ide on play store, you should see some options. But dont be discouraged if you dont have a pc, I started learning programming with a book and pen. I wrote my codes on paper then borrowed laptops to run and debug. Just use whatever you have at your disposal.
thanks boss
Re: Python Programmers Please Come In!!! by Spartancosta(m): 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
Semtu:

I don't mind if you take me under your tutelage boss
Re: Python Programmers Please Come In!!! by Semtu(m): 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
Spartancosta:
I don't mind if you take me under your tutelage boss

All the information is need is already at your fingertips. You can sign up for a free python developer course on Udemy. Once you've completed it, you'll be surprised at how much you've learnt from it.
Re: Python Programmers Please Come In!!! by Spartancosta(m): 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
Semtu:

All the information is need is already at your fingertips. You can sign up for a free python developer course on Udemy. Once you've completed it, you'll be surprised at how much you've learnt from it.
thanks boss
Re: Python Programmers Please Come In!!! by randomShek: 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
Download SoloLearn and use the book “Automate the boring stuff with python”

If you use them side by side while completing the exercises in both, you’ll be fine
Re: Python Programmers Please Come In!!! by Najdorf: 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
Pydroid is much better than Qpython but they both can get the job done.

I'll suggest imo one of the best books for learning python

Python Programming for the Absolute Beginner 3 by Mike Dawson

You can get it at www.b-ok.xyz.
Re: Python Programmers Please Come In!!! by Akahmech: 7:50am On Sep 20, 2020
please eh, I got some PDF on python, Buh don know how to study, can any one tell me how to study programming languages
Re: Python Programmers Please Come In!!! by Spartancosta(m): 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
Najdorf:
Pydroid is much better than Qpython but they both can get the job done.

I'll suggest imo one of the best books for learning python

Python Programming for the Absolute Beginner 3 by Mike Dawson

You can get it at www.b-ok.xyz.
alright boss,I have both.Thanks
Re: Python Programmers Please Come In!!! by Spartancosta(m): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
randomShek:
Download SoloLearn and use the book “Automate the boring stuff with python”

If you use them side by side while completing the exercises in both, you’ll be fine
thanks boss, I'm really grateful
Re: Python Programmers Please Come In!!! by ReignDigitals(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
The best app to download for android is Qpython3. Its a python IDE developed by jet brains. It will help you understand python codes on your phone.
To start with python, run this example on your phone.

name = input("What is your name: ?" )
print("Hello", name)

Run the above example code on your Qpython3 and save it test.py
Re: Python Programmers Please Come In!!! by Spartancosta(m): 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
ReignDigitals:
The best app to download for android is Qpython3. Its a python IDE developed by jet brains. It will help you understand python codes on your phone.
To start with python, run this example on your phone.

name = input("What is your name: ?" )
print("Hello", name)

Run the above example code on your Qpython3 and save it test.py

thanks boss, I'm using both pydroid3 and qpython 3l

(1) (Reply)

How Many World Class Developers Do We Have On Nairaland / . / Original Programming Textbooks From Aptech Com For Sale (used But Look Like New)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.