Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (439 Views)

Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return / INEC’s Performance In 2019 Presidential Election, Shambolic – SDP / Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Ekemeze: 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: . by daddytime(m): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
They've improved and must keep improving.

I'd score them at 50% still.
Re: . by FryMosquito: 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
Rate wetin.. Na fear of America make election flow smoothly.
I dey pity those that decamp believing on their rigging plan that US thwarted at last
Re: . by ibuildstuff(m): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
It's because they now upload the results directly from the polling unit to their website.

So if I was in a polling unit wen the result was read and I saw something else on the website then I will know there's foul play.
Re: . by colorsofrainbow: 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
American visa palava...u go see d usual magic for Ondo from APC & INEC,na dat time you go know say no be INEC do am but nothing consine me for dat one...na Edo matter been consine me

Re: . by longetivity(m): 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
EDO NO BE LAGOS
Re: . by Ekemeze: 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: . by Ekemeze: 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: . by Marvellously2Me: 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
Right
Re: . by Whoube99(f): 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ekemeze:
First of all, The election didn't end in my favour, because I am neither APC nor PDP. As a matter of fact, I strongly believe that the two Parties are all the same.

Neverthless, I've followed the election keenly and I must say(in my opinion) that INEC's performance was incredible and better!

I WOULD SCORE THEM 80-85%.
and also could it be that INEC has finally woken up or could it be the fear of US, UK visa ban that made SOME politicians not rig the election?

Nothing spectacular about INEC performance in this election at all, na the fear of US visa banned
Re: . by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
They had no choice. The Edo people was ready to prove they are not from a tribe of cowards
Re: . by ibuildstuff(m): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ekemeze:

Correct. I thought as much. but Rate their performance
55 percent

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Eight New Supreme Court Justices / Agbado Ogun State Bad Road (pictures) / Abatco Congratulates Governor Rotimi Akeredolu On His Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.