Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

.... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .... (1258 Views)

Obinna Ukwuani Appointed Chief Digital Officer Of Bank Of Kigali / Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV / Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by xtaphare321(f): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2020
Re: .... by Uzomacharles: 10:25am On Sep 21, 2020
provide it for the benefits of others
Re: .... by meobizy(f): 11:01am On Sep 21, 2020
Na every day una dey expose scammer for this platform? Lol.
Re: .... by xtaphare321(f): 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
Uzomacharles:
provide it for the benefits of others
My contact is on my signature, as many screenshots as anyone wants, I will gladly provide.
Re: .... by Mide3367: 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
meobizy:
Na every day una dey expose scammer for this platform? Lol.
scammers full this nairaland o. One almost scammed me of 3k today. Na God save me
Re: .... by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 04, 2020
xtaphare321:
My contact is on my signature, as many screenshots as anyone wants, I will gladly provide.

Aunty who did I scam
Re: .... by Obierika(m): 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
xtaphare321:

Did he scam you outrightly or is a business deal that did not go according to plan?

They are two different things

Please provide details here with supporting evidence where necessary.
Re: .... by Obierika(m): 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
AmericanDad:

Aunty who did I scam

Did you have any business transaction with the creator of this thread?
Re: .... by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
Obierika:

I didn't
Re: .... by austinleo78(m): 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
undecided
Re: .... by xtaphare321(f): 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
AmericanDad:

Aunty who did I scam
You scammed me, and you know it, I just pity anyone that would do any business or anything with you
Re: .... by xtaphare321(f): 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
AmericanDad:

I didn't
liar you did stop lying, stop lying and scamming people, everyday is for the thief and one day for the owner, if you didnt then how come I know your full name and your acct details, no wonder keystone bank sacked you, like I said on whatsapp you'll reap what you sow and one day it will catch up with you. anyone who wants to listen should and anyone who doesn't want to should Ignore.

3 Likes

Re: .... by xtaphare321(f): 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
Obierika:

lol, If you like use 10 accounts to chat on same thread, have you forgotten I know you use obie on instagram, hahahahhaahha see this mumu, If you want evidence message me on whatsapp, I have both chat and call evidence. Yes both the one you called after I made this post, the threat call, I have all of them recorded fool.

2 Likes

Re: .... by Obierika(m): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
xtaphare321:
liar you did stop lying, stop lying and scamming people, everyday is for the thief and one day for the owner, if you didnt then how come I know your full name and your acct details, no wonder keystone bank sacked you, like I said on whatsapp you'll reap what you sow and one day it will catch up with you, If you trully you did not scam me may it be well with you, but if you actually did, may it not be well with you, may you not live to fulfil anything in life, sorrow with forever be yours, may you not find happiness until you return that money, you will never make it in life, because that is someones hard earned money and sweat, may all your own sweat not be fruitful, I already told you I leave you with the money, I am only tellingthose on nairaland to be careful of you thats all, anyone who wants to listen should and anyone who doesn't want to should Ignore.

@ AmericanDad

This lady is very adamant that she had a business dealing with you.

If you have people working for you I suggest you enquire from them if any of them entered into any business transaction with her.
Re: .... by Obierika(m): 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
xtaphare321:
lol, If you like use 10 accounts to chat on same thread, have you forgotten I know you use obie on instagram, hahahahhaahha see this mumu, If you want evidence message me on whatsapp, I have both chat and call evidence. Yes both the one you called after I made this post, the threat call, I have all of them recorded fool.

I'm a completely different person from who you know on Instagram.

You have accused someone of scam in public...you also need to come up with proof and evidence and paste it here in public so that other members of this forum can examine it and make objective opinion based on evidence you have provided.

You can't be asking me and others to come to Instagram or WhatsApp to get access to the evidence.

Disclose them here in public!

If you have concerns about revealing sensitive information such as your address, account balance and full name; you can blot out such info but it should be possible for an independent examiner to understand the gist of the transaction after examining the documents
Re: .... by xtaphare321(f): 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
Obierika:

@ AmericanDad

This lady is very adamant that she had a business dealing with you.

If you have people working for you I suggest you enquire from them if any of them entered into any business transaction with her.
He himself is responsible, He himself, I got his full name from the acct details, He can deny it for all I care, @AmericanDad but it will catch up with you someday both you and your generations, until you change from living off peoples sweat, else you will never see anything good in your life, everything you lay your hands to do will never work, STOP LIVING OFF PEOPLE'S SWEAT. My thread is only to causion nairalanders thats all, I don't want to post pictures here cos this is my original nairaland acct and don't want it to have issues, I have both screenshots of our chats, and recorded conversations of the day i sent him the said money and the day he called to threaten me cos Of this same thread. I still have the contacts of people who can verify this claims, deny one more time and see how I will mess you on all social media platforms.

2 Likes

Re: .... by xtaphare321(f): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
Obierika:

You have accused someone of scam in public...you also need to come up with proof and evidence and paste it here in public so that other members of this forum can examine it and make objective opinion based on evidence you have provided.

You can't be asking me and others to come to Instagram or WhatsApp to get access to the evidence.

If you have concerns about revealing sensitive information such as your address, account balance and full name; you can blot out such info but it should be possible for an independent examiner to understand the gist of the transaction after examining the documents

Alright then, those that cared to see the evidence already sent in their messages
Re: .... by xtaphare321(f): 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
Obierika:

I'm only here to caution nairalanders thats all, anyone who has ears should hear, here is what he does, he has a fake company name TripleC Investment, He lures people to invest, I posted that I needed a job here on nairaland and He sent me a message that he was recruiting for marketers, and I decided to join as a marketer I brought in a client and paid myself, up till now no refund for the investment, when I contacted him his response was "Livong off people is what I do for a living" that is why I decided to get his real name to warn nairalnders, No 1, not every job on nairaland is genuine, don't mind the pretence of any HR manager.
No 2 Anywhere you see that name up there, Run
He was sacked by keystone bank early this year for fraud too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by olanrewaju22(m): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2020
Let's see the proof instead of arguing on this matter so that we can really know maybe is a scam or not show all the proof please so we appreciate it

(1) (Reply)

Binary.com Alternative That Has Crash And Boom Indices / Steven Jobs Renounced Christianity And Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra / Pls Which Legit Online Investment Can One Do Now Dat Wuld Yield Daily Profit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.