Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You (1426 Views)

Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria / 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election / PDP, Atiku Will Weep On Saturday - Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You by LikeAking: 11:49am On Sep 21, 2020
For
Re: You by LikeAking: 11:51am On Sep 21, 2020
why?
why?
Re: You by LikeAking: 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
EXPOSED
Re: You by Obdk: 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
So whr did they build the school whr all the things you listed re taught?

What have we taught Us. Abi we no be country..
Re: You by LikeAking: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
Obdk:
So whr did they build the school whr all the things you listed re taught?

What have we taught Us. Abi we no be country..

Lol

tv
internet
by force
books
products
brands
media
music
games
schools
education.

Abed add your own.
etc.

These people destroyed Africa with their greed,but today the world has forgotten about their deeds.

They are the fist to call Nigerians scammers.

They promote the vices that will destroy destines,while the hide the ones that will help destines.
Re: You by LikeAking: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
EXPOSED
Re: You by WhizdomXX(m): 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
Indeed, but what have we taught ourselves?
Re: You by tollyboy5(m): 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
LikeAking:
For the Nigerian men the only thing the USA has taught them is how to toss woman,gun violence and drugs.

Naija boy:Hello bae,I yuff you.I want to spend the rest of my life with you,but bf we marry make I test am if e sweet.

For the Nigerian females the only thing the USA has taught them is how to slay and spread their legs wiiiide.

They are currently teaching us "LGBTQ",feminism and madness.

America can never teach us anything good.why?

They cant teach us how to invent,manufacture,progress,develop,etc.

why?
why?
why?
youtube is there, internet is there, learn any tech and invention you say NO, billgate came to nigeria , facebook created tech hub in nigeria. jack of twitter came to lagos also, billgate told the president to invest in human resources but they dont understand the grammer.
now you're blaming USA for your problem undecided

2 Likes

Re: You by tollyboy5(m): 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
LikeAking:

education.

Abed add your own.
etc.

These people destroyed Africa with their greed,but today the world has forgotten about their deeds.

They are the fist to call Nigerians scammers.

They promote the vices that will destroy destines,while the hide the ones that will help destines.
So USA are the greedy politians in Nigeria shocked
Re: You by backnbeta(f): 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
LikeAking:
For the Nigerian men the only thing the USA has taught them is how to toss woman,gun violence and drugs.

Naija boy:Hello bae,I yuff you.I want to spend the rest of my life with you,but bf we marry make I test am if e sweet.

For the Nigerian females the only thing the USA has taught them is how to slay and spread their legs wiiiide.

They are currently teaching us "LGBTQ",feminism and madness.

America can never teach us anything good.why?

They cant teach us how to invent,manufacture,progress,develop,etc.

why?
why?
why?
That's a defeatist mentality sir...Why must the US teach us anything? Are we not human beings? Who made the oyibos our teachers? Na wa o undecided

1 Like

Re: You by LikeAking: 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
backnbeta:

That's a defeatist mentality sir...Why must the US teach us anything? Are we not human beings? Who made the oyibos our teachers? Na wa o undecided

You can reason with your brain.

What has America done for Nigeria?.
Re: You by backnbeta(f): 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
LikeAking:

You can reason with your brain.

What has America done for Nigeria?.
What has Nigeria done for anybody? Don't bother answering, biko undecided
Re: You by LikeAking: 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
tollyboy5:

So USA are the greedy politians in Nigeria shocked

The USA and CO are the originators of corruption.

Where are our corrupt politician looting all these money to?

Na their country na.

Thats the reason they have not done anything to any politician till today.

Due you think a real honest person will allow these looted funds in their country?

The US id still surporting PMB despite all the mismanagement.

Their Job is to destroy Africa.

It has been the mission of their parents fro the past 600 years and their off springs wont stop until they finish their inherited assignment.

Pls check the atrocities of the western world online.

These guys have ruined every civilization they came in contact with.

I am no hating them o.

just a little call to consciousness.
Re: You by LikeAking: 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
backnbeta:

What has Nigeria done for anybody? Don't bother answering, biko undecided

Nothing.

But we no dey form one thing,one thing na?.

We no dey form James Bond.

But see despite all our surport and alliences with the USA and co they have not done anything for us.

They well come corrupt/evil Nigerian politicians and their evil offspring's into their countries as KINGS.

Their mission from day one is to put us on slave ships and they wont stop.

Operation Destroy Africa.
50% Completion.
Re: You by Successdude(m): 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
LikeAking:
EXPOSED

A few days back I was saying same thing in one of these our yeye Facebook groups that's all about relationship this relationship that...

Man and woman

Very useless kind of uselessness has taken over.

Go to any nigerian group on social media it's relationship relationship and worst with the females

See how not being reserved has finished them. It has forced them to be in auto mode on how to flow with a man. This is glaringly prooving men ain't staying hence they venture into 'relationship ecpertise' thinking that's what would change the status quo.

They have given out their gold which men cherish, by not being reserved and if they like talk and learn relationship for 600 years it's not gonna change anything. Men already don't value what women have turned to these days.

And it has eaten to the point that even the married ones their complains are always about sex ... Sex.

One asks, is sex the only thing that happens in marriage ? What about child raring, teaching children financial independence etc

And for the guys they' have (most) lost the might of their strength a long time ago thinking it's flexing. So they can't live useful lives but useless of violence etc.

And life being terribly hard on them.

The thing is, even till 10 years these blind ones have no hope of eyes being opened.

They never start.

They should keep on relationshiping and ritualling/scamming.

That's the only thing they can offer cos there's nothing left in their head

Foolish blinds

1 Like

Re: You by LikeAking: 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
Successdude:

A few days back I was saying same thing in one of these our yeye Facebook groups that's all about relationship this relationship that...

Man and woman

Very useless kind of uselessness has taken over.

Go to any nigerian group on social media it's relationship relationship and worst with the females

See how not being reserved has finished them. It has forced them to be in auto mode on how to flow with a man. This is glaringly prooving men ain't staying hence they venture into 'relationship ecpertise' thinking that's what would change the status quo.

They have given out their gold which men cherish, by not being reserved and if they like talk and learn relationship for 600 years it's not gonna change anything. Men already don't value what women have turned to these days.

And it has eaten to the point that even the married ones their complains are always about sex ... Sex.

One asks, is sex the only thing that happens in marriage ? What about child raring, teaching children financial independence etc

And for the guys they' have (most) lost the might of their strength a long time ago thinking it's flexing. So they can't live useful lives but useless of violence etc.

And life being terribly hard on them.

The thing is, even till 10 years these blind ones have no hope of eyes being opened.

They never start.

They should keep on relationshiping and ritualling/scamming.

That's the only thing they can offer cos there's nothing left in their head

Foolish blinds

TRUE
TRUE
TRUE
TRUE
TRUE
TRUE
TRUE
TRUE
TRUE
TRUE
Re: You by LikeAking: 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
tollyboy5:

youtube is there, internet is there, learn any tech and invention you say NO, billgate came to nigeria , facebook created tech hub in nigeria. jack of twitter came to lagos also, billgate told the president to invest in human resources but they dont understand the grammer.
now you're blaming USA for your problem undecided

I am not blaming dem.

I am calling our attention to their excesses.

youtube is there, internet is there, learn any tech and invention you say NO, They dont promote such destiny changing ventures online.

The hype on the internet is mostly centered around self destruction.

What has the USA and Co done for Nigeria?.

Why are they always hyping self destructive vices that wont help anybody.

All the investment of th USA and co in NIGERIA amount to zero.

Their investments have not recused us from our terrible fates.
Re: You by ican2020: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
Teach yourself

1 Like

Re: You by tollyboy5(m): 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
LikeAking:

The USA and CO are the originators of corruption.

Where are our corrupt politician looting all these money to?

Na their country na.

Thats the reason they have not done anything to any politician till today.

Due you think a real honest person will allow these looted funds in their country?

The US id still surporting PMB despite all the mismanagement.

Their Job is to destroy Africa.

It has been the mission of their parents fro the past 600 years and their off springs wont stop until they finish their inherited assignment.

Pls check the atrocities of the western world online.

These guys have ruined every civilization they came in contact with.

I am no hating them o.

just a little call to consciousness.

Black man is black man problem. USA don't paint themselves bad like we do to ourself here. They allow our politicians to bring money to their con3 and pretend they are not aware grin that's smartness even according to Nigeria type of politics thats smartness.
Our youth scam the USA citizen and we jailed them extradize them to USA and we all clap our hands that the youth are giving us Bad name, they should be jailed.

Our hypocrisy is our problem, USA don't owe US ANY SHIT! Everyman is responsible for his failure

1 Like

Re: You by tollyboy5(m): 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
LikeAking:

I am not blaming dem.

I am calling our attention to their excesses.

youtube is there, internet is there, learn any tech and invention you say NO, They dont promote such destiny changing ventures online.

The hype on the internet is mostly centered around self destruction.

What has the USA and Co done for Nigeria?.

Why are they always hyping self destructive vices that wont help anybody.

All the investment of th USA and co in NIGERIA amount to zero.

Their investments have not recused us from our terrible fates.

I understand your point. The internet contains both good and evil na wetin pesin choose.
I've learnt what thousands of naira would go for 4 free from this same internet.

My own greater question is what has Nigeria done to help herself.
Even our so-called youth are tribal bigots
Re: You by LikeAking: 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
tollyboy5:

I understand your point. The internet contains both good and evil na wetin pesin choose.
I've learnt what thousands of naira would go for 4 free from this same internet.

My own greater question is what has Nigeria done to help herself.
Even our so-called youth are tribal bigots

The western world kept us that way and we might end up like this.

The ruined the latin American Continent,they ruined Africa.
Re: You by LikeAking: 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
tollyboy5:

Black man is black man problem. USA don't paint themselves bad like we do to ourself here. They allow our politicians to bring money to their con3 and pretend they are not aware grin [b]that's smartness even according to Nigeria type of politics thats smartness.[/b]Its criminality,Fakeness,etc.

Our youth scam the USA citizen and we jailed them extradize them to USA and we all clap our hands that the youth are giving us Bad name, they should be jailed.

Our hypocrisy is our problem, USA don't owe US ANY SHIT! Everyman is responsible for his failure

So they should leave us alone.

(1) (Reply)

'I Never Said ESN, Kanu Should Not Be Seen In Ebonyi' - Dep. Governor Cries Out / By Nest Week It Will Be Hot In Niger Delta / How Northerners Hijacked Niger Delta Oil Resources And PIB Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.