Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

God Can Use You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / God Can Use You (236 Views)

I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) / God can do it. / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Can Use You by Hinioluwa: 5:10am On Sep 23, 2020
Am a young, energetic lady in my late 20's married with a kid.
I have national diploma In Hotel and catering. My husband works in a factory and also has side petty business in Ibadan.
We live in a room and palour self contain rented apartment around soka area in Ibadan.
I work in a private school and the pandemic really dealt with me during the lockdown. Now, schools has resumed in Oyo state but there is still little hope in livelihood because of the given condition s.
The rain has been falling consistently in Ibadan for a while now which has really affected our apartment which is flooded during rainfall and filled with water log after the rainfall.
The effect of the flood is now a threat to our life (mosquitoes everywhere, cold, falls, weaken house). We decided to relocate but no financial capacity to rent an apartment for now.
If you want evidences am ready to show you. Please if there is a way you can help us please do , God will help you too when you have no where to turn to.
PLEASE, THIS IS NOT A SCAM. THERE ARE EVIDENCES. PLEASE HELP US.
08067300650 If you can help to secure an apartment or help financially. God will meet everyone's need.
Thanks.
Re: God Can Use You by HotPoundedYam(m): 6:31am On Sep 23, 2020
Hinioluwa:
Am a young, energetic lady in my late 20's married with a kid.
I have national diploma In Hotel and catering. My husband works in a factory and also has side petty business in Ibadan.
We live in a room and palour self contain rented apartment around soka area in Ibadan.
I work in a private school and the pandemic really dealt with me during the lockdown. Now, schools has resumed in Oyo state but there is still little hope in livelihood because of the given condition s.
The rain has been falling consistently in Ibadan for a while now which has really affected our apartment which is flooded during rainfall and filled with water log after the rainfall.
The effect of the flood is now a threat to our life (mosquitoes everywhere, cold, falls, weaken house). We decided to relocate but no financial capacity to rent an apartment for now.
If you want evidences am ready to show you. Please if there is a way you can help us please do , God will help you too when you have no where to turn to.
PLEASE, THIS IS NOT A SCAM. THERE ARE EVIDENCES. PLEASE HELP US.
08067300650 If you can help to secure an apartment or help financially. God will meet everyone's need.
Thanks.
what church/ mosque do you attend. you said you are married, what happened to your husband's family? ok , what happened to your own family? what happened to your neighbor and co-workers??

scam or not don't be an online begger.

1 Like

Re: God Can Use You by Hinioluwa: 6:47am On Sep 23, 2020
Its not a scam neither is it an online better.
am a Christian and I attend one of the known churches but can't mention it here.
My husband works in a factory with meagre pay.
IF YOU CAN HELP PLEASE DO. IF YOU NEED EVIDENCES I WILL SHOW YOU.
Re: God Can Use You by Hinioluwa: 6:52am On Sep 23, 2020
HotPoundedYam:
what church/ mosque do you attend. you said you are married, what happened to your husband's family? ok , what happened to your own family? what happened to your neighbor and co-workers??

scam or not don't be an online begger.

This isn't an online begger neither is it a scam. Am a Christian and i attend one of the well known churches.
My husband works in a factory with meager take home.
Families are not ready to help, co- worker we are of the same page of pandemic recovery stage.
If you can help please do and if you can't please don't be an hindrance.
IF YOU WANT TO SEE, THERE ARE PROOFS
Re: God Can Use You by Hinioluwa: 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
Please help us we are serious need

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Says Its Strike Have Not Been Called Off / Earn Money As A Main Or Side Income / Mattress Sanitization Service In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.