Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Vtu/telecom Business Opportunity. - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Vtu/telecom Business Opportunity. (6368 Views)

Ragp-the Post Covid-19 Telecom Business Empowerment / Recharge And Get Paid / Earn Massively With Ragp (recharge And Get Paid) With ₦5000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Vtu/telecom Business Opportunity. by EgJOSEPH247(m): 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
WHAT IS YOUR PLAN B?

Think about it!!.

The moment you get out of bed, wash your face, Pure Water Companies will be counting on
you.

When you brush your teeth, Pepsodent, Oral B or similar brands will be earning on you.

When you Charge your electricity PHCN will be reading their meter.

When you move from your house to the office, taxis, buses, Okada or Keke Napep owners, will be earning from you.

If u are driving Filling Station Owners will be collecting their share

And when you check your WhatsApp, Facebook and other social media, Telecommunication companies will be making money on you!

So before you get out of the house you have already paid all these companies something. You have already spent money.

Let me not even talk about the rest of the day. So if you are going to bed without making money, how are you going to foot all these bills??.

Food for thought

Do something about your life today.
Start thinking about how to make money everyday. Think Residual Income Start with a small targeted amount and grow as you go. Start with something that will give u even if it's 100 naira or above in a day.

It's better than going to bed without making a kobo

Let's put our faith into action, take risks and start something!

SALARY alone can not solve your money problems.

You need Secondary Source of income to balance.

SALARY is a MEDICINE for managing POVERTY, it doesn't CURE it.
S - Something
A - Always
L - Little/Low
A - And
R - Reduces
Y - You

Only your BUSINESS or INVESTMENTS Cures Poverty.

BE FINANCIALLY INTELLIGENT...

Have a Plan B by taking advantage of this VTU business Opportunity offered to you by Recharge And Get Paid Ltd.

If u actually spend N1000/N2000 monthly on recharges and data purchases without anything in return u are throwing money away.

PLEASE STOP

Before ur next recharge join *RAGP* and create income for yourself as u use airtime of any network in Nigeria.

Join us with other Nigerians on whatsapp conference for more info

If you're interested to join us immediately without any single delay, kindly use the registration link on my signature to get registered immediately and get started.

You'll thank me later for referring you to RAGP.

Re: Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Vtu/telecom Business Opportunity. by EgJOSEPH247(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
Join us today

Re: Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Vtu/telecom Business Opportunity. by EGJOSEPH1(m): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
I'm interested. Add me.

1 Like

Re: Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Vtu/telecom Business Opportunity. by EgJOSEPH247(m): 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
EGJOSEPH1:
I'm interested. Add me.

Alright, you've been added.
Re: Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Vtu/telecom Business Opportunity. by EgJOSEPH247(m): 9:55am On Sep 28, 2020
Great Business Opportunity Awaiting for you.
Re: Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Vtu/telecom Business Opportunity. by automophosis(m): 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
Add me 09011523886
Re: Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Vtu/telecom Business Opportunity. by EgJOSEPH247(m): 11:45am On Sep 30, 2020
automophosis:
Add me 09011523886

You've been added. Same time I say a big Wealthcom to you
Re: Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Vtu/telecom Business Opportunity. by EgJOSEPH247(m): 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
Great business opportunity awaiting for you.
Re: Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Vtu/telecom Business Opportunity. by EgJOSEPH247(m): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
Telecom Business Opportunity.
Re: Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Vtu/telecom Business Opportunity. by EgJOSEPH247(m): 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
Chat me up on WhatsApp using my WhatsApp link in my signature.
Re: Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Vtu/telecom Business Opportunity. by EgJOSEPH247(m): 8:29am On Oct 31, 2020
Good Morning To You all.
Re: Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Vtu/telecom Business Opportunity. by EgJOSEPH247(m): 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
Recharge And Get Paid

I believe that you've recharged your line today but no profit is given to u.

Give us a trial and you'll be highly convinced.
Re: Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Vtu/telecom Business Opportunity. by EgJOSEPH247(m): 8:14am On Nov 05, 2020
Real Business
Re: Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Vtu/telecom Business Opportunity. by EgJOSEPH247(m): 10:55am On Nov 10, 2020
Opportunity awaits you.
Re: Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Vtu/telecom Business Opportunity. by EgJOSEPH247(m): 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
Telecom Business Opportunity.
Re: Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Vtu/telecom Business Opportunity. by EgJOSEPH247(m): 3:50am On Mar 26, 2021
Hi Everyone
Re: Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Vtu/telecom Business Opportunity. by EgJOSEPH247(m): 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hello Everyone, Happy New Month
Re: Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Vtu/telecom Business Opportunity. by EgJOSEPH247(m): 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2021
Available for you
Re: Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Vtu/telecom Business Opportunity. by EgJOSEPH247(m): 12:26am On May 08, 2021
Opportunity awaits you.
Re: Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Vtu/telecom Business Opportunity. by EgJOSEPH247(m): 12:27am On May 08, 2021
Opportunity awaits you. Get started today.
Re: Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Vtu/telecom Business Opportunity. by EgJOSEPH247(m): 3:31pm On May 19, 2021
Earn residual income as you and other people recharge.
Re: Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Vtu/telecom Business Opportunity. by EgJOSEPH247(m): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2021
*The latest update. You keep buying from bank you pay extra charges. You buy from VTU Portal on RAGP you are paid for doing so. Make your decision wisely. Join us today and be free from unnecessary charges and earn unlimited on RAGP. ✨✨✨*

Re: Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Vtu/telecom Business Opportunity. by EgJOSEPH247(m): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
Opportunity is still there for you
Re: Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Vtu/telecom Business Opportunity. by EgJOSEPH247(m): 8:04am On Jul 11, 2021
Opportunity is still there for you to become among the beneficiaries.
Re: Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Vtu/telecom Business Opportunity. by flave01: 12:14am On Jul 18, 2021
EgJOSEPH247:
Opportunity is still there for you to become among the beneficiaries.
Hi, please when last did you use the platform(RAGP) for any transaction. I loaded about 90k 2 weeks ago and I have not been able to use the fund. I sent me mail and called severally and I was told the are doing system maintenance. How do you carry out system maintenance for the long period without pre informing your clients. They are irresponsible
Re: Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Vtu/telecom Business Opportunity. by EgJOSEPH247(m): 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
flave01:

Hi, please when last did you use the platform(RAGP) for any transaction. I loaded about 90k 2 weeks ago and I have not been able to use the fund. I sent me mail and called severally and I was told the are doing system maintenance. How do you carry out system maintenance for the long period without pre informing your clients. They are irresponsible

Apologies for the Inconveniences.
Our company has fixed those issues. You can now go on and transact with us

1 Like

Re: Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Vtu/telecom Business Opportunity. by EgJOSEPH247(m): 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
Opportunity is still available for you
Re: Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Vtu/telecom Business Opportunity. by EgJOSEPH247(m): 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Get paid while you and other Nigerians recharge.
Re: Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Vtu/telecom Business Opportunity. by EgJOSEPH247(m): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2021
Great opportunity
Re: Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Vtu/telecom Business Opportunity. by EgJOSEPH247(m): 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
Available for you..
Re: Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Vtu/telecom Business Opportunity. by commarrks: 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
Free Recharge card Online Printing Business
Join our Printing Services training for free and learn how to Print and be a successful Business person
You can also make 15k and above daily after the training
Join our group by dropping your WhatsApp number to be added
From Mark Communication Limited

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make Money Online Without Investment / Newly Arrived Imported Fish Pond Construction Materials / Learn How Newbiz Are Making Profits Without Actually Trading By Themselfs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.