Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Sorted - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sorted (310 Views)

Dream Interpretation. For Only Serious And Sincere People Who Want Answers / Urgent Dream Interpretation Needed / Dream Interpretation About Being In A Plantain Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorted by BornToSucced(m): 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
Sorted
Re: Sorted by TAGM(m): 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
You have any scriptural backup to show that God's leading you to her?
If. yes then I think God's telling you she's the one. But pray that God reveals it to her so she won't give you tough time.

Pray more about it with a clear mind and God will give you more signs if she's the one.

1 Like

Re: Sorted by BornToSucced(m): 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
TAGM:
You have any scriptural backup to show that God's leading you to her?
If. yes then I think God's telling you she's the one. But pray that God reveals it to her so she won't give you tough time.

Pray more about it with a clear mind and God will give you more signs if she's the one.

Thank you sir. I will do that.

1 Like

Re: Sorted by apstpaulg(m): 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
seeing her repeatedly in ur dreams does not neccessarily mean she is meant to be ur wife.
That dream might come as a result of her occupying ur mind always, hence, reflecting in ur subconcious mode (dream).
Meanwhile, both b4 and after ur first meeting, seek counsel, based on the character she put's up on ur first date.
Don't be easily drawn to her due to her gentleness on the first date, remember, "a womans heart is a deep ocean of secret".
Meanwhile back to ur dream, it might merely mean that u both have a spiritual connection, but not as a wife... U can call for proper counsel b4 & after ur meeting with her.

Apostle Paul Eshiet

1 Like

Re: Sorted by Danny50: 2:19am On Sep 30, 2020
Pls help i had a dream which is i met with my present state governor twice in my dream which he told me he will me clear my things in school and the second meeting is that i was following him and i was in possesio of his ATM cards and i was the one making widrawal inthat dream but in reality things are not really working.
Re: Sorted by Danny50: 2:24am On Sep 30, 2020
The orther dream is that i met with angel which he asked in that dream what do i want him to do for me i told him to bless me so he asked me to knel down which i did then he place his hand on head and said to me that what ever thing i turch i will succed pls help things are not really working in my life attack from the devil is too much.

(1) (Reply)

Video: “i'm Now Shina Jesus”, Nigeria’s Most Wanted Robbery Kingpin, Shina Rambo / Learn How To Pray In The Spirit, Download Hot Songs& Chant Of Lawrence Oyoh Here / An Opinion About The New Ibibio Language Bible And Written Ibibio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.