Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,214 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

.... .... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / .... .... (520 Views)

When Is It Possible To See The Gender In Ultrasound? / (REVEALED)8 Ways To Know The Real Gender Of Your Baby Without Going To Hospital / Any Experience With A Baby With Upper Limb Injury During Birth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... .... by NaijaHeadlines: 5:20am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: .... .... by obontami: 7:19am On Sep 28, 2020
Go fucccck your self boy!
Re: .... .... by trueevan: 12:55am On Dec 22, 2020
Choosing your baby's gender? Do you mean like biologically? Or you guys just can't decide? shocked

Anywho, for the baby's gender, in order to influence towards a preferred gender, there are certain foods that the mother-to-be can eat that can help stimulate towards that. The more acidic the environment in the uterus becomes, the higher the chances of conceiving a baby girl, the more alkaline - the higher the chances of conceiving a baby boy.

So stuff like kelp, flax seeds, caraway, anise etc... would help stimulate an alkaline uterine environment. While magnesium, citrus, and betain HCI would help stimulate an acidic uterine environment. You can find more information about gender stimulation here [https://genderex.com]

hope this helps grin
Re: .... .... by johnyoung: 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
trueevan:
Choosing your baby's gender? Do you mean like biologically? Or you guys just can't decide? shocked

Anywho, for the baby's gender, in order to influence towards a preferred gender, there are certain foods that the mother-to-be can eat that can help stimulate towards that. The more acidic the environment in the uterus becomes, the higher the chances of conceiving a baby girl, the more alkaline - the higher the chances of conceiving a baby boy.

So stuff like kelp, flax seeds, caraway, anise etc... would help stimulate an alkaline uterine environment. While magnesium, citrus, and betain HCI would help stimulate an acidic uterine environment. You can find more information about gender stimulation here [https://genderex.com]

hope this helps grin

Flax seeds? I've never heard of that - but I definitely know about the kelp. Thank you for sharing the reference, I don't know how accurate it is, but I guess it probably increases the chances towards a boy or girl. It's half scientific and half old wives tales. But hey if I really wanted a boy, I'd try it out, seems harmless.

(1) (Reply)

Atherosclerosis Natural Treatments / MDCAN Hails New Retirement Age For Consultants, Health Workers / How Can I Improve My Egg Quality After 40?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.