Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

COCA COLA FREE Training and Data Give Away - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / COCA COLA FREE Training and Data Give Away (2495 Views)

Coca Cola Company Recruitment is Ongoing (Diploma & Degree) APPLY / Join Now! Coca-cola Supply Chain Academy (SCA) Technical Training Program / Candidates Are Invited For Coca-cola Technical Training Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COCA COLA FREE Training and Data Give Away by k4all(m): 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
It's Just Opportunities I post and you guys don't push to front page.

Breaking News!!!

SOBCA has a mandate to train 250 Youths in 90 days ABSOLUTELY FREE. Sponsored by Nigerian Bottling Company (@youthempowerdng) and managed by KASHER LTD (@kasherltd).

They will be trained in 11 Courses including:

1. Financial Literacy
2. Sales Skills
3. Business Planning
4. Project management
5. The Art of Time management
6. Communicating me
7. Me and others
8. Negotiation skills
9. Understanding and Developing Me
10. Interaction and Networking
11. NBC Youth Empowered Assessment Test.

It takes 3 to 4 hours to complete the courses.

Every participant will get FREE DATA REFUND AFTER completing the course.

We will announce the registration link within 24 hours. If you know someone who should not miss this, tell them to follow @sobcaonline on IG, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn now.

Let’s go!!!

Sam Obafemi
For: SOBCA

1 Like

Re: COCA COLA FREE Training and Data Give Away by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ok
Re: COCA COLA FREE Training and Data Give Away by doggedfighter(f): 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
Okay
Re: COCA COLA FREE Training and Data Give Away by Nehyooh(m): 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
I'm interested !
Re: COCA COLA FREE Training and Data Give Away by Aremu01(m): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
Which kind heading is that? Does not in any way portray professionalism

1 Like

Re: COCA COLA FREE Training and Data Give Away by Luftwaffe(f): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
Aremu01:
Which kind heading is that?
Does not in any way portray professionalism

Do you know how many times he must have posted it only for the mods to delete it for no justifiable reason?
Try creating a thread that helps Nairalanders without settling the mods first... grin

3 Likes

Re: COCA COLA FREE Training and Data Give Away by padi94(m): 11:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
Cool
Re: COCA COLA FREE Training and Data Give Away by k4all(m): 6:38am On Sep 29, 2020
Aremu01:
Which kind heading is that?
Does not in any way portray professionalism

I post here because I want to reach out to other people.

If it's about professionalism, FB, Twitter, IG and LinkedIn are places I am restricted to.

So please, if the heading offends you, change it or look and pass.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: COCA COLA FREE Training and Data Give Away by k4all(m): 8:07am On Sep 29, 2020
Tell your loved ones to join the course via https:// bit. ly /YOUTHEMPOWEREDNG

It starts now.

1 Share

Re: COCA COLA FREE Training and Data Give Away by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 29, 2020
Luftwaffe:

Do you know how many times he must have posted it only for the mods to delete it for no justifiable reason?
Try creating a thread that helps Nairalanders without settling the mods first... grin
howfr bro, please I sent a pm
Re: COCA COLA FREE Training and Data Give Away by Luftwaffe(f): 10:44am On Sep 29, 2020
Icelandicboy:
howfr bro, please I sent a pm
Accessing my mail may not be possible anytime soon. Find a cryptic way to pass your message here.
Re: COCA COLA FREE Training and Data Give Away by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
Luftwaffe:

Accessing my mail may not be possible anytime soon. Find a cryptic way to pass your message here.
it's pertaining the topic, I wouldn't want to blow "the cover". If you have an alternate email, you can use it to reply me.
Re: COCA COLA FREE Training and Data Give Away by Luftwaffe(f): 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2020
Icelandicboy:
it's pertaining the topic, I wouldn't want to blow "the cover". If you have an alternate email, you can use it to reply me.
Okay. What's your email?
Re: COCA COLA FREE Training and Data Give Away by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2020
Luftwaffe:

seen. you can delete
okay
Re: COCA COLA FREE Training and Data Give Away by Luftwaffe(f): 11:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
Icelandicboy:
seen. you can delete
Re: COCA COLA FREE Training and Data Give Away by k4all(m): 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
Still on....
Re: COCA COLA FREE Training and Data Give Away by k4all(m): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2020
Training still on...

You get back data.

Learn and Develop Yourself while ASUU is on strike.

(1) (Reply)

Ok / UAC Re-invited Me For Another Online Test / Job Vacancy (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.