Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

...... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ...... (943 Views)

Free Training: How To Grow A Profitable E-commerce Business Plus Hot Products / Most Profitable Niche To Build Your E-commerce On / Most profitable Niche To Build your e-commerce on (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...... by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
So sorry i posted this info on nl.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ...... by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 03, 2020
Hi op, i've gone through the site and it looks real and encouraging, can you shed more light on some issue?.

Do i need any form of advertisment to get things going?
Re: ...... by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 03, 2020
Just registered, will come back to give my honest review.
Re: ...... by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 03, 2020
Renerd:
Hi op, i've gone through the site and it looks real and encouraging, can you shed more light on some issue?.

Do i need any form of advertisment to get things going?

No, you don't necessarily need to, everything will be taken care of.
Well if you had the time, but me i don't have time, i just register and watched my customer grow overtime, presently, i have more than a thousand active customer, so you see how interesting it is?
Re: ...... by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 04, 2020
alterego17:

Bro I will need further. Clarifications so kindly help mi wit. Ur whatsapp so I can contact u...Tanx man

Have you registered?, then congratulations.

You may contact me on whatsapp via this link.

https: //wa dot me/message/EGHGKI34CTASF1

Remove spaces and replace dot with a . once you have copied the link into your browser
Re: ...... by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 04, 2020
peacealways:

let me check this

Feel free to contact me on whatsapp if you have further question
Re: ...... by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 04, 2020
alterego17:

Bro I will need further. Clarifications so kindly help mi wit. Ur whatsapp so I can contact u...Tanx man

I've replied your message
Re: ...... by alterego17: 11:52am On Oct 04, 2020
Akamariner:

I've replied your message

Seen...Tanx bro
Re: ...... by Fucknlbots: 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hi, mariner
Re: ...... by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
Fucknlbots:
Hi, mariner

Hello, how may i be of help?
Re: ...... by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
SavageResponse:

You say you have been in this for at about 1 year and that one is guaranteed earning a minimum of $3,000 every month.

Please show us evidence of your earnings for the last consecutive 6 months

I don't deal with your type.

I'm not convincing no one, just wish to share an opportunity to those who are interested.

It has been proven that your types are starkly unserious.

I don't deal with unserious fellows.
Re: ...... by SavageResponse(m): 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
Akamariner:

I don't deal with your type.

I'm not convincing no one, just wish to share an opportunity to those who are interested.

It has been proven that your types are starkly unserious.

I don't deal with unserious fellows.

Wheneve someone says he wants to share an easy opportunity to make money just know there is a catch somewhere

No Nigerian (myself included) will find an easy way of making money then start advertising it all over the internet for free grin

Dangote, Jim Ovia, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Linda Ikeji Don Jazzy etc, why are they not sharing their business secrets and strategies to the whole world?
Re: ...... by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
SavageResponse:

Wheneve someone says he wants to share an easy opportunity to make money just know there is a catch somewhere

No Nigerian (myself included) will find an easy way of making money then start advertising it all over the internet for free grin

Dangote, Jim Ovia, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Linda Ikeji Don Jazzy etc, why are they not sharing their business secrets and strategies to the whole world?

Well, just trying to encourage those who may be interested.

But nigerians have always been discouraging.

Never stops wondering what went wrong.

Someone posted a job opportunity a few weeks ago also, and those that contacted him ended up calling him a fraudster, not knowing the huge opportunity they missed (i was able to uncover whatever the guy was proposing and found out it was legit). Plus the guy made a purely harmless offer.

If this mentality continue, sincerely, we are beyond redeemability.
Re: ...... by Cyrusking: 4:16am On Oct 06, 2020
Very cheap scam

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Open A Bet9ja Shop And How Profitable Is It To Invest / Earnfx( Efx) Investment Is A Scam Beware!!! / Earning More With Your Crypto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.