Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Cipm Intermediate 2 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cipm Intermediate 2 (965 Views)

An MBA In Human Resources Or CIPM Certification? / CIPM NIGERIA: Application Requirements And Procedure / CIPM Intermediate 1 Study Materials Needed - Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cipm Intermediate 2 by EbizNazy(m): 12:05am On Oct 04, 2020
I just registered for CIPM and am wondering what the exam looks like. Is it Obj throughout or theory? I also love to get past question those that have taken the exams.

1 Like

Re: Cipm Intermediate 2 by qanda: 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
CIPM Study packs are available for FREE at the Professional Exams section of Q and A App.

Past Questions and Answers are also available on the App.

Get Q and A App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

2 Likes

Re: Cipm Intermediate 2 by Achor1111(m): 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
I need to register, drop their site for registration
Re: Cipm Intermediate 2 by serA25: 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
please can someone help me with past questions and reading package for intermediate 11. kindly send it thru nickymontez@outlook.com
thank you so much
Re: Cipm Intermediate 2 by serA25: 5:20am On Oct 13, 2020
please have you gotten any materials for Cipm intermediate 2
Re: Cipm Intermediate 2 by serA25: 5:21am On Oct 13, 2020
please can someone help me with past questions and reading package for intermediate 11. kindly send it thru nickymontez@outlook.com
thank you so much
Re: Cipm Intermediate 2 by qanda: 8:35am On Oct 13, 2020
serA25:
thank you so much

CIPM Study packs are available for FREE at the Professional Exams section of Q and A App.

Past Questions and Answers are also available on the App.

Get Q and A App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Cipm Intermediate 2 by blanquecheque: 9:01am On Apr 24, 2021
Hi, all. A concise representation (summary) of the very bulky Comparative Management and Administration study pack as well as that of Business Administration available. The 400 pages reduced to about 50 pages. Straight to the point and prepared with the exam in mind.

PS: I've been taking this course and others for over 15 diets.

Call 08094118943 or 08050739296 for your copy.

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Make Money Online With Your Smartphone / Where To Get High Quality Content And Experienced Writer That Meets Deadline / On Data Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.