Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Need Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Help (917 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help by ernal(m): 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2007
How can i help a friend,she was born in the UK back in the 80s and parent had problems,mum moved back to Nigeria in the early 90s now she wants to move back to the Uk,all she got from her Mum is a photocopy birth certificate,Her dad lives in the Uk but refuses to send anything concerning her birth back to Nigeria, what do you think she should do, Need sincere contributions.
Re: Need Help by ernal(m): 11:39pm On Dec 25, 2007
any opinion
Re: Need Help by BabaDibia: 11:57pm On Dec 25, 2007
i can help with spiritoul help. tell her to mail me in baba_dibia@yahoo.com or coll me in 08032932758
Re: Need Help by manmustwac(m): 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2008
you send me an email explaining everything then i'd do some investigating and find a way cos

where there's a will theres a way
Re: Need Help by olupahpah(m): 1:15am On Jan 02, 2008
ernal,

hope these extracts below help:

Children born before 31 December 1982 in the UK may be automatically British.
Children born in the UK after 1 January 1983 may be registered as a British citizen if either parent is a British citizen or settled in the United Kingdom when the child is born.

Some children born outside the UK may be entitled to British citizenship dependent on certain factors.

Some children under the age of 18 living in the UK can be registered as British citizens in certain circumstances.
Re: Need Help by bowa(m): 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2008
wow,that is a sad thing u know.but i believe there is a solution to it.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Based In Germany? Host Needed. / Advice on living in Nigeria / Winning Your Interview For Us Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.