Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

- Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (756 Views)

Keystone Bank Disowns Ex-staff, Fake Investment Company / Keystone Bank Disowns Ex-staff, Fake Investment Company / Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by superCleanworks(m): 11:54am On Oct 06, 2020
Re: by oazeez1991(m): 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
Keystone bank dat went ahead 2 produce ATM Card 4 me without me requestin nor filling form 4 it, dey just went ahead 2 withdraw ATM Card money 4rm my account which was opened on purpose, second day of accounting opening 4 dat matter. I had 2 withdraw d left over 4rm my account nd abandon d ATM Card wif dem. Very improper act 4rm a bank. Can't just imagine wat dose usin dem wud be facing.
Re: by superCleanworks(m): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
very scary
Re: by Obierika(m): 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
oazeez1991:
Keystone bank dat went ahead 2 produce ATM Card 4 me without me requestin nor filling form 4 it, dey just went ahead 2 withdraw ATM Card money 4rm my account which was opened on purpose, second day of accounting opening 4 dat matter. I had 2 withdraw d left over 4rm my account nd abandon d ATM Card wif dem. Very improper act 4rm a bank. Can't just imagine wat dose usin dem wud be facing.

When you open an account with Keystone Bank they automatically produce an ATM card for you...there is nothing sinister about that.
Re: by Obierika(m): 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
superCleanworks:

with the crazy rise in banking fraud and with the mad speed at which *BOYZ DEM* can wipe out all your account in 3 minutes

I wonder why Keystone Bank would make their internet banking and USSD unavailable for over 2 days and make customers unable to do any transactions from the ease of their phone. The dangerous part is that you can't check your account and see what is happening thereby making it easy for your account to be WIPED OUT.

This is not the first time and I doubt it will be the last so please Keystone Bank customers should be very alert and careful with this olodo bank. I can't keep taking the risk of banking with such a bank.

What you have written here appears to have been done out of mischief and an intention to cause unnecessary panic among the customers of the bank!

Fine the bank had a network challenge that lasted for days. Now let me ask you these questions:

Was it only your account that was affected by the outage which happened bankwide?

If there is a general network problem which affects all account holders how then would it be possible for Yahoo-Yahoo boys to access your account and steal money?

How does being able to log into your account prevent your money from being stolen?

The best way to keep your account safe is by ensuring that your account details do not fall into the wrong hands!

Keystone Bank is a business which employs and puts food on people's table, therefore I do not understand what you hope to gain my maligning the bank in a public forum with falsehood.

If this rubbish you have written creates a run on the bank and people loose their jobs will you give them new jobs in this post Covid-19 era where jobs are very difficult to come by.

I am not in any way supporting poor service but I can tell you that if a bank had a system failure for two whole days then the cause is something very serious and someone in the bank likely will loose his job or promotion as a result.

Social media is a good invention but as times go on it becomes obvious that a lot of people lack the temperament to use it in a responsible way!
Re: by superCleanworks(m): 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
Obierika:

What you have written here appears to have been done out of mischief and an intentional to cause unnecessary panic among the customers of the bank!way!

Your reply seems to have been done out of madness. I am saying I am unable to do transactions from my account for two whole days. If your brain was connected to your fingers then you would understand that this is affecting my business and many other things.
If you had looked at the screenshot, you would have seen that I was still trying till 1am while you were PROBABLY sleeping. But you can't see that because your eyes are not connected to your brain.

Calling me mischievous because you have a phone and data. bloody numb skull.

Obierika:

Was it only your account that was affected by the outage which happened bankwide?

You have shown how your brain works. So i should keep quiet because I am not the only one affected?
If SARS shoots your father & mother, please don't talk because you are not the first or only person affected. Keep exposing your stupidity.
Is my bank not supposed to inform me of such an extensive and dangerous breakdown for about 48hours? Do you have any idea what 48 hours is? Of course not.

Obierika:

If there is a general network problem which affects all account holders how then would it be possible for Yahoo-Yahoo boys to access your account and steal money?

This one na mumu. please keep sleeping little boy.

Obierika:

The best way to keep your account safe is by ensuring that your account details do not fall into the wrong hands!
you are a blind man. weeks ago, someone got the details of hundreds of access bank customers because they gave it to him abi? your stupidity is irritating. mumu

Obierika:

If this rubbish you have written creates a run on the bank and people loose their jobs will you give them new jobs in this post Covid-19 era where jobs are very difficult to come by.

Me writing rubbish?
it is your rubbish father and rubbish mother that failed to use a condon that i blame.
I am awake till 1am trying to do things on my account and you don't think I have a lot to lose? Or am i working for your father? Or is your mother funding me?

I don't blame you one bit. your reply shows how shallow your thinking is and you dare not say it to me face to face, you will not be able to talk. but thank God for phone and data.

1 Like

Re: by Obierika(m): 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
superCleanworks:

Your reply seems to have been done out of madness. I am saying I am unable to do transactions from my account for two whole days. If your brain was connected to your fingers then you would understand that this is affecting my business and many other things.
If you had looked at the screenshot, you would have seen that I was still trying till 1am while you were PROBABLY sleeping. But you can't see that because your eyes are not connected to your brain.

You have shown how your brain works. So i should keep quiet because I am not the only one affected?
Is my bank not supposed to inform me of such an extensive and dangerous breakdown for about 48hours? Do you have any idea what 48 hours is? Of course not.

This one na mumu

you are a blind man. someone got the details to access bank customers because they gave it to him abi? mumu

Me writing rubbish?
it is your rubbish father and rubbish mother that failed to use a condon that i blame.
I am awake till 1am trying to do things on my account and you don't think I have a lot to lose? Or am i working for your father? Or is your mother funding me?

I don't blame you one bit. your reply shows how shallow your thinking is and you dare not say it to me face to face, you will not be able to talk. but thank God for phone and data.

You are a mad dog!

You came from a lineage of mad dogs!

Guess what...I know how to cure mad dogs!!!
Re: by Obierika(m): 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
superCleanworks:

If SARS shoots your father & mother, please don't talk because you are not the first or only person affected. Keep exposing your stupidity.

you are a blind man. weeks ago, someone got the details of hundreds of access bank customers because they gave it to him abi? your stupidity is irritating. mumu

Me writing rubbish?

What business are you doing that has not being done before?

They suddenly made data cheap and dirty uncouth runts like you think they can open their stinking buccal cavity to spill trash!
Re: by Obierika(m): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
superCleanworks:

Me writing rubbish?

I will say it to your face and more...you can't do more than a dead rat.

So you think you're talking to some church rat you can intimidate?

You are a double bastard and your father and mother before you were also bastards!!!
Re: by Obierika(m): 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
superCleanworks:

Me writing rubbish?

Mad rabid dog.

Maybe it's the #5 million you have in the bank that is giving you a false sense of power that emboldens you to come online and vomit nonsense from your flea infested gullet...

Bring it on. I'm ready for you!!!
Re: by superCleanworks(m): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
Over 72 hours. can't do anything on my Keystone account.

Please don't give keystone account to your clients and customers if you don't want stress & trouble.

See massive crowds at keystone Bank branches all over abuja. LoL. I even saw one man crying because his contract funds are locked in his account.

Damnn Niggarrrr.
too bad
Re: by teepain: 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
Obierika:

What you have written here appears to have been done out of mischief and an intention to cause unnecessary panic among the customers of the bank!

Fine the bank had a network challenge that lasted for days. Now let me ask you these questions:

How does being able to log into your account prevent your money from being stolen?

Keystone Bank is a business which employs and puts food on people's table, therefore I do not understand what you hope to gain my maligning the bank in a public forum with falsehood.

I am not in any way supporting poor service but I can tell you that if a bank had a system failure for two whole days then the cause is something very serious and someone in the bank likely will loose his job or promotion as a result.

Social media is a good invention but as times go on it becomes obvious that a lot of people lack the temperament to use it in a responsible way!

You don't understand the pains that the depositors of this stupid keystone bank are going through right now.

The bank claims to be upgrading it's IT infrastructures leading to the customers' inability to withdraw their funds for about 6 days now.

I know of someone whose wife is critically ill and the doctors handling her have insisted on "no money no surgery". Sadly, this guy banks with keystone and hasn't had access to his own money! He is now running around for financial support.

If the bank runs down and people lose their job, it would be sad but it won't be as a result of what the guy you quoted said. It would be due to the irresponsibility of the bank called keystone.

Their actions are already crippling some other businesses whose funds are trapped with them. What would you say about those businesses closing shops and laying off their employees!?

1 Like

Re: by Marius50: 7:05am On Dec 20, 2020
Keystone visa card and Diamond visa card is needed in abuja Nigeria. If you are also have Union Bank visa card we are good to inbox me for business +2348181769148

(1) (Reply)

1000watts Solar Promo Package With 1 Standing Fan @ The Rate Of N160,000 / Learn How To Make Rich Daily Earnings With E-comm Sites Doin Simple Tasks / A New University Is Coming To Umueri Anambra State(This Is An Opportunity)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.