Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Please I Need Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please I Need Help (708 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help by fariqueen: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
please am new here,and am looking for any easy way to make money by staying at home,school have resume and by on Monday I will be having an exam,I need to update my handout before next Monday please help me out with an idea of what to do to make the money before on Monday please.
Re: Please I Need Help by haiphy: 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
pls can anyone help with research result analysis? holla me @ 08039522122
Re: Please I Need Help by stanliwise(m): 7:26am On Oct 08, 2020
fariqueen:
please am new here,and am looking for any easy way to make money by staying at home,school have resume and by on Monday I will be having an exam,I need to update my handout before next Monday please help me out with an idea of what to do to make the money before on Monday please.
You have to find quick jobs to make money. Like party waiter or work as a BA for product activation or get a part time job. Money don’t fall from the sky.

If you want real financial power then learn a valuable skill that would sell you out and people will be happy to pay if you get their work done.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help by fariqueen: 10:35am On Oct 11, 2020
stanliwise:

You have to find quick jobs to make money. Like party waiter or work as a BA for product activation or get a part time job. Money don’t fall from the sky.

If you want real financial power then learn a valuable skill that would sell you out and people will be happy to pay if you get their work done.
hmmm only God know what am going through,there is no work I will be glad if I see any,
Re: Please I Need Help by VillagePeople11: 11:26am On Oct 11, 2020
fariqueen:

You probably should have posted this in the business section.... They is no quick money for people in this section.... They first pass through a lot of learning, sprinkles of frustrations and have to grow passion before they can get to the money...
Re: Please I Need Help by nurain150(m): 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
fariqueen:
,I pity ur situation.I think we need to start from somewhere , programming is not come today make millions it take time.
Re: Please I Need Help by fariqueen: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2020
nurain150:

,I pity ur situation.I think we need to start from somewhere , programming is not come today make millions it take time.

kk.

I will be very grateful if you can help me through it.
Re: Please I Need Help by nurain150(m): 10:26am On Oct 14, 2020
fariqueen:

kk.
I will be very grateful if you can help me through it.
I sent u a mail
Re: Please I Need Help by fariqueen: 11:32am On Oct 14, 2020
nurain150:
I sent u a mail
Yes I have reply you.
Re: Please I Need Help by nurain150(m): 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
fariqueen:
Yes I have reply you.
I can't see it.maybe you have to reply directly to my email and not nairaland trail
Re: Please I Need Help by fariqueen: 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
nurain150:

I can't see it.maybe you have to reply directly to my email and not nairaland trail
kk
Re: Please I Need Help by SmithRussell(m): 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
nurain150:

I sent u a mail
This one wan teach ‘woman’ programming online... sha update us when you get frustrated
Re: Please I Need Help by nurain150(m): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
SmithRussell:
This one wan teach ‘woman’ programming online... sha update us when you get frustrated
Lol u dey behave like linus tovarld
Re: Please I Need Help by nurain150(m): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
fariqueen:
kk
Seems u off for sometime
Re: Please I Need Help by fariqueen: 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
nurain150:

Seems u off for sometime
Yes I have been going through some things lately

(1) (Reply)

Online Job Offer / Israel's Operation Against Hamas Was The World's First AI War - [Picture] / C Programming Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.