Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

HELP! I Have A Problem With Loan Apps - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / HELP! I Have A Problem With Loan Apps (447 Views)

Please Help: I Have Issues With My New Employer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP! I Have A Problem With Loan Apps by Jarv: 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
Goodday fellow Nairalanders

I am in terrible need of a small loan of 10k to 15k to be paid back before 17th and I have been trying various loan apps CARBON, Quickcheck, Okash, Fairmoney, and even Access banks Loan app all to no avail.

They have all been declining my request for loans except Carbon that managed to grant me a #2500 loan.

My salary of 75k doesn't come till the 15th and I am really stuck for cash right now and I really don't want to start calling people up and down.

Please who knows of any credible loan app that can give me 10 to 15k to pay back before the 17th of this month.. I will really appreciate the help.

This is my first time of using loan apps and I don't know what I am doing wrong that they're all declining me despite putting using my right details and bvn.

Thanks once again, I'll be waiting for answers.

(1) (Reply)

Online Writing Jobs, 70 Websites That Can Pay You To Write In 2021 / Job Vacancies / Making Money Online: Top 4 Skills That Are In Demand And Unsaturated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.