Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,889 members, 7,848,585 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

#endsars. Who Is Serving Who? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #endsars. Who Is Serving Who? (163 Views)

Nairalander Who Is Serving Life In Jail Is A Pedophile / Man Who Is Serving 24 years In Prison Masterminded $1m Scam From Kirikiri Prison / One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#endsars. Who Is Serving Who? by Daniellizkid(m): 1:35am On Oct 11, 2020
THE EXTORTIONIST; A CALL TO OUR LEADER
It is with tears in my eyes and blood in my pen as I share the deepest feelings of the Nìgeria youth to the world.
Nigeria is my country and I'm a responsible, patriotic, law abiding and hardworking youth whose goal is to be different and try my best not to be poverty stricken like my forefathers but it is a pity that our leaders (politicians and armed personnel) doesn't want this dream to come into reality.
The politicians that are meant to serve the people are now the ones been served yet we call this democracy, No more freedom of speech, right to peaceful protest, right to privacy and right to life yet they say we have fundamental human rights. It is a privilege for our leaders to be in those offices because we appointed but instead of them to appreciate this kind gesture by doing the wish of the masses, they turned themselves into demigod that needed to be worshipped and adored always.
You became a thorn in our flesh after disguising as a wolf in a sheep clothing just to get into power, you skyrocket the price of fuel, education and electricity just to make life unbearable for us because you know we can't do without these things thereby enriching your pockets only. You pass bills without considering it's effect on the less privileged in the community, we've abolished slave trade but we are still SLAVEs in our FATHER'SLAND, what a big shame on us.
We've been failed by those that are meant to protect our lives and properties(Armed Personnel), they are the ones maiming and destroying our lives and properties. You pledge allegiance to the country but your true allegiance has been to those in power i.e the President and Governors.
You are meant to keep us safe from the extortionist (Thieves) but you are the real extortionist, you demand for our money, cars, jewellers, women and even our life, the lives you are meant to protect. Any young Nigerian that lives a good life is termed an internet fraudster and killed before been charged to the court.
Who will know Jeff Bezos and Mark Zuckerberg if they've been termed internet fraudsters and killed while they were young, we have millions of jobs online but you call all these jobs scam.
I stand to be corrected that our leaders and security agencies are the real extortionist and fraudsters, you came into office with little but within few months in office, your net worth cant be quantified. You collected those uniforms and arsenal just to protect the civilians lives, then why are you now killing those lives you are meant to be protecting, you take pride in calling us derogatory names and chant songs of victory when you kill a civilian for no just reason, you harass the sons and daughters of your neighbours but you keep your own children safe like an egg. It is high time this menace needs to be stopped, I'm a Nigerian and I'll continue to speak until the whole world hear my voice.
O.D. ONAYEMI
P.K.A. LEGACY

Repost till the appropriate offices and officers see it

(1) (Reply)

Aig Disbands Sars Nationwide / EndSARS: International Awareness / Nigeria Latest News From Crime Facts News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.