Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Interactive Cd - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Interactive Cd (1556 Views)

Finally, Wacom Interactive Pen Displays, Pen Tablets Are Here In Nigeria! / Annual Report On Cd(interactive) / Where Can I Download Interactive Tutorial For Acca. F1,f2,f3,f4,: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interactive Cd by mtam(m): 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2011
Helo guys, I want to create an interactive CD for some set of peeps, it wld contain videos pictures and all, anybody that loads the CD can click on any menu and get it opened, what multimedia software can I use and how easy is it to handle.
If possible the link to download it
Re: Interactive Cd by Blazing99: 11:06am On Mar 07, 2011
Re: Interactive Cd by mtam(m): 11:18am On Mar 07, 2011
Thanx bro, but I'm yet to look at it, can I use it to design a yearbook?
Re: Interactive Cd by Blazing99: 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2011
A Yearbook on CD?
Check out the features anyway. If you want a yearbook in print, you could contact me.
Re: Interactive Cd by vtechmedia(f): 8:43am On Mar 20, 2011
Well, Let me start by telling you that there is no software made by another person that can suite a third party purpose 100%. But we have software which allows users to design theirs from the scratch. Dear friend w.r.t the Inteactive Yearbook software you requested for, yes there are, google this out "Yearbook Alive", "Sprybook", Yearbook Creator", etc. Apart from the fact that they may not be eye-catching, they also need to be purchased, hence double bottlenecks.
We can create a customised, high definition Interactive yearbook for you and add your name into the developers list. We have been developing Yearbooks for Universities and Highschools for the past 8 yrs now. we are the creativity of the next generation. You can request for screenshot samples. Send your request to vtechmultimedia@hotmail.com or visit our website and fill out the contact form at http://vtechmultimedia.co.nr . or call 2348082759809 for more enquiries. Thankyou. VTECH MGT

Re: Interactive Cd by beautylash: 7:38pm On May 09, 2011
ok Man!!! There is no way you can start learning M Flash/Director with scripting that will be professional enough to meet up with the standard of a professional, I ve done diff company profiles and package portfolio on CD, Need to learn beep me 07031000279
Re: Interactive Cd by thegrinch(m): 7:02pm On May 29, 2011
@mtam. I dont know how complex the Interactive CD you're contemplating is, but for all and any purposes, you can use either Adobe Flash or Adobe Director.

Both software approach design differently, and you'll have to try them out to know which one works best for you. Download them at adobe's website http://www.adobe.com

if you run into a jam, call me and i'll see what I can do. 08096070261. cheers

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Photographer / Fallen Princesses:an Artist's Ironic Look At Storybook Royalty In Morden Society / ...become A Professional Computer Graphic Artist, Video Editor, 3D Animatior...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.