Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Make Use Of Leverage - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Make Use Of Leverage (370 Views)

How Does A Presentation Design Agency Make Use Of Colours To Make A Presentation / How To Make Use Of What’s App To Make Profit And Also Learn Some Course As Well. / So...Which Of These Coins Did You Get To Make Use Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Use Of Leverage by esy4light(f): 8:28am On Oct 14, 2020
Dear friends,

I am so excited to announce to you that my business (ChyMall & AIMGlobal) have been nominated for the 2020 AB Afrikpreneur Awards, an annual awards to entrepreneurs in Africa.

When nominations was opened some months ago, we didn't know how far it will go. But we were happy when many of our followers, clients or some people who genuinely admires our work rooted for us on our website.

They saw what we do, they think that we deserve to be celebrated because our contribution to Africa is invaluable, and they gave us reasons on our website.

So when our judges checked us up again, it felt like a confirmation!

That's why we're celebrating today!

The 2020 AB Afrikpreneur Awards is coming up on November 18 in Douala-Cameroon.

CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I CELEBRATE ALL CHYMALL PARTNERS.

I CELEBRATE ALL AIMGLOBAL PARTNERS.

MY BUSINESS WILL CONTINUE TO STRIVE.

We make use of LEVERAGE, we earn every 10-12 days and daily respectively

BE A PART OF THIS RELIABLE BUSINESS AND BE HAPPY YOU DID.

https:///2348032262713

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

UN Ambassador, Hussaini Coomassie Tells Buhari To Deploy Military On #endsars Pr / Bet Triks Latest Hacking Tool / Paul Adefarasin Mourns As House On The Rock Pastor, Yinka Akinbami Dies Of Covid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.