Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos) (3467 Views)

Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu / Nnamdi Azikiwe & Obafemi Awolowo And Their Cars (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Array Of Cars (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos) by Mandynews(f): 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
Armed thugs with cutlasses, invaded the #EndSARS protesters venue at Berger junction, Abuja harassed the protesters, destoryed atleast five vehicles parked in the area.

Many protesters sustained injuries while one of them was caught and beaten to near-death, with serious injuries inflicted on his head and limbs.

Multiple social media reports claim the attackers were “Fulani youth” in Abuja.

At the time of this report, the protesters, however, regrouped within minutes and chased away the thugs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6f4846aBtA&feature=youtu.be

https://mandynews.com/pro-sars-attack-endsars-protesters-in-abuja-destroy-cars-photos/

Re: Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2020
A country of this nature don't worth existing.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos) by chatinent: 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
Freestainworld:
A country of this nature don't worth existing.

“..isn't worth existing..”
Re: Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos) by MajesticKris: 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
It's HIGHT TIME!!!
Re: Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos) by chatinent: 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
This country will divide.

Mark my words.

4 Likes

Re: Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos) by nakaman: 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
o boy

1 Like

Re: Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos) by Mandynews(f): 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2020
More

Re: Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos) by protests: 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2020
It was more than these. You can get the video of this attack too and upload so you can share here. I hope this gets to the frontpage.

Now we see who #KillerHerdsmen are and where they are from. We can deduce that whoever hired these ones is also the boss of #Killerherdsmen.

4 Likes

Re: Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos) by kyng(m): 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2020

and some idiots will shouting one nigeria
lord lugard e no go better for your generation
Re: Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos) by Arrewa: 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2020
Re: Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos) by bobowaja(m): 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
EndSars - Peaceful
Pro SARS - violent

Can we now conclude that some part of the country cannot stay together? We need restructuring so that we can share nothing with these people. No wonder they are holding pro SARS movement in the north. Since that is not working, they want to use violence.

Meanwhile, where were the police to protect these peaceful protesters? I guess they abandoned their jobs of maintaining law and order. But they can quickly swing to action if any endsars members pick up as little as a stone to fight back.

5 Likes

Re: Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos) by Arrewa: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
protests:
It was more than these. You can get the video of this attack too and upload so you can share here. I hope this gets to the frontpage.

Now we see who #KillerHerdsmen are and where they are from. We can deduce that whoever hired these ones is also the boss of #Killerherdsmen.
what has herdsmen got to do with thugs attacking peaceful protesters?

Nairaland bigots can't just wait for any opportunity to instigate hatred.

Everything to them is about the north fighting the south.

Everything to them is about North vs South.

We have made our postion clear...

End Sars in the south and bring them to north.

Now protesters were attacked by thugs... They want to make it look like the north against the south scenario.

Nairaland is now filled with brainless bigots that supposed to be on facebook.

Even if you want to be a bigot... Do your bigotry intelligently naw

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lol.. Trust me, 99% of the protesters there think #EndSars is an annual festival like Christmas..

I was shocked when my neighbor asked me why I didn't kill chicken to celebrate the EndSars festival.. That he just finished killing a Ram to celebrate it. He then asked mockingly, "abi you no know sey the world dey celebrate End of Sars?"..

I was puzzled.. Then I asked him, what is there to celebrate?

Then the lecture began.. He told me October has been chosen by "world leaders" to commemorate the day the notorious SARS Coronavirus (SARS-CoV), was defeated.

I must confess, I learnt a lot from the discussion. I never knew people were celebrating the end of that deadly virus. All this while, I was erroneously thinking they were protesting against a police unit, SARS.. But thank God for my friend.

Before I leave, I will use this opportunity to say, Happy End of Sars celebration to all Nairalanders.. May God deliver us from Covid-19 like he did us from SARS-CoV.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
When I told them that criminals have hijacked the ones peaceful protest, tot and co go begin call me hypocrite..

Now it's getting more obvious. They are masquerading as pro and against to unleash chaos.

God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos) by aumeehn: 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2020
Mtsw!! We the sane youths should unite and send these old men parking! They are using hoodlums to attack protesters since they cant use the police!

3 Likes

Re: Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos) by bobowaja(m): 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Lol.. Trust me, 99% of the protesters there think #EndSars is an annual festival like Christmas..

I was shocked when my neighbor asked me why I didn't kill chicken to celebrate the EndSars festival.. That he just finished killing a Ram to celebrate it. He then asked mockingly, "abi you no know sey the world dey celebrate End of Sars?"..

Then the lecture began.. He told me October has been chosen by "world leaders" to commemorate the day the notorious SARS Coronavirus (SARS-CoV), was defeated.

I must confess, I learnt a lot from the discussion. I never knew people were celebrating the end of that deadly virus. All this while, I was erroneously thinking they were protesting against a police unit, SARS.. But thank God for my friend.

Before I leave, I will use this opportunity to say, Happy End of Sars celebration to all Nairalanders.. May God deliver us from Covid-19 like he did us from SARS-CoV.

God bless Nigeria.

Paid agents. I have being seeing ur mumu posts littering nairaland these days. This country will end one day and ur type will go hungry.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos) by bobowaja(m): 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2020
aumeehn:
Mtsw!! We the sane youths should unite and send these old men parking! They are using hoodlums to attack protesters since they cant use the police!
Exactly, since they know the whole world is watching them, they can't use police so they are now sponsoring armed thugs to disrupt peaceful protesters thinking they will be threatened. The leaders of this country will soon push the people to anarchy by their own actions.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos) by Mandynews(f): 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
cry

Re: Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos) by tot(f): 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
SilverNorGold:
When I told them that criminals have hijacked the ones peaceful protest, tot and co go begin call me hypocrite..

Now it's getting more obvious.

God help Nigeria.

Oh please! You were against the end SARS campaign right from the start. Stop trying to lie.

3 Likes

Re: Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
bobowaja:

Paid agents. I have being seeing ur mumu posts littering nairaland these days. This country will end one day and ur type will go hungry.

My brother, paid for? Paid to? Why would someone pay someone to speak the truth? Nawa o
Re: Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos) by helinues: 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
Awon clowns.

Ask them to protest against BH or bandit killings and see them changing tones.

Let the Northerners continue deceiving themselves

4 Likes

Re: Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos) by tot(f): 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
bobowaja:

He is hungry already now, if not who would accept such a useless self-demeaning job.

1 Like

Re: Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos) by Psalmy2cute(m): 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
nothing like prosars.. they're hired fulani and hausa miscreants paid 1500 naira to attack protesters many of them have been caught.

https://twitter.com/Aisha_yesuf/status/1316366348537262083?s=19

1 Like

Re: Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
tot:

Oh please! You were against the end SARS campaign right from the start. Stop trying to lie.

My sister, I am still against it. I am for REFORM SARS or REPLACE it, NOT END IT..

Glad the government heeded our cries.. I am against SARS and Police Brutality, But NOT AGAINST END SARS..
Re: Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos) by helinues: 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

Some issues are more complicated than to be going against the majority...

Take note

2 Likes

Re: Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos) by Arrewa: 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
helinues:
Awon clowns.

Ask them to protest against BH or bandit killings and see them changing tones.

Let the Northerners continue deceiving themselves
your hatred for the north is political.

I know the reason why suddenly have strong hatred for the north.

And I want you to maintain that hatred... Keep hating... Keep the hatred coming!

You have already come under conclusion that the paid thugs that attacked the peaceful protesters are northerners.

Bloody hypocrites!

You are worse than those Igbos you do attack on daily basis!
Re: Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
helinues:

Some issues are more complicated than to be going against the majority...

Take note

My brother, going against what? SARS has been disbanded, yet people are still out there constituting nuisances.

Even people that started this have withdrawn.. They are even saying the protest has been hijacked. So how am I against the majority, my brother?
Re: Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos) by curfew: 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
#EndFulani terrorism

SARS
Police
Army
Customs
Presidency
Boko Haram
Herdsmen
Miyeti Allah

Infact

#EndNigeria

Our fore fathers were before the British imposed Nigeria on us. We are not the same with these terrorists from the Sahel.

1 Like

Re: Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos) by helinues: 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, going against what? SARS has been disbanded, yet people are still out there constituting nuisances.

Even people that started this have withdrawn.. They are even saying the protest has been hijacked. So how am I against the majority, my brother?

As you can see I have also been against any further protest after the disbandment..

But I think we should all condemned this attack on the peaceful protesters

1 Like

Re: Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos) by helinues: 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2020
[quote author=Arrewa post=94935078][/quote]

Don Allah, be coherent this time

1 Like

Re: Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos) by Arrewa: 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2020
helinues:

Don Allah, be coherent this time
free your mind from hatred!

We don't even know if you exist!

See who's saying that northerners are deceiving each other.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buharist: Jagaban Is The Sponsor Of #endsars / Wow. Nnamdi Kanu's Foreign Lawyers Just Landed From U.k / Popular Comedian Michael Blackson Mocks Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.