Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

N - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / N (327 Views)

My Website Is Showing "404 Error" / Please How Do I Increase Traffic On My Website? / Wordpress Gurus And Enthusiasts, Biko Help And Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N by Chicago213(m): 6:39am On Oct 16, 2020
Hello Webmasters in the house. I just created a new wordpress website https://ronexlinks.com although it's new but I'm not okay with it.

Please what am I doing wrong and what should I do right to get the site looking better.

Hoping to hear from you all.

Thanks alot
Re: N by Nameweb3(m): 10:08am On Oct 16, 2020
Get a better designer and design the site to appear appealing to visitors
Re: N by Chicago213(m): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2020
Nameweb3:
Get a better designer and design the site to appear appealing to visitors

Thanks for your reply. How much will a designer charge to do that?
Re: N by Nameweb3(m): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2020
Chicago213:

Thanks for your reply. How much will a designer charge to do that?
Inbox me on Whatsapp 070_15_43_3_50_2
Or
Check my signature
Re: N by God777: 11:17am On Oct 16, 2020
Chicago213:
Hello Webmasters in the house. I just created a new wordpress website https://ronexlinks.com although it's new but I'm not okay with it.

Please what am I doing wrong and what should I do right to get the site looking better.

Thanks alot

Dont pay anybody ur website is fine
Re: N by Chicago213(m): 11:23am On Oct 16, 2020
God777:

Dont pay anybody ur website is fine

Thank you so very much.i developed it myself(although I have no coding or design experience)although I feel there are some things I need to do to improve it.

Please what would u advise me?
Re: N by God777: 11:52am On Oct 16, 2020
Chicago213:

Thank you so very much.i developed it myself(although I have no coding or design experience)although I feel there are some things I need to do to improve it.

Please what would u advise me?

Just get yourself a premium theme and you would be fine
Re: N by ProGSM(m): 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
The first question is, what are you trying to do? a blog, a profile site or what?

Don't go and invest in temple without a clear picture of what you want!
Re: N by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
Chicago213:

Thanks alot

Lol.
Re: N by misclusive(m): 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2020
Change the theme of your site and remove the mata. You can get ur site designed for free via wpbeginner
Re: N by Chicago213(m): 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
misclusive:
Change the theme of your site and remove the mata. You can get ur site designed for free via wpbeginner

Thanks. I have researched wpbeginner I already have my host. They want you to host with them.
Re: N by Chicago213(m): 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
ProGSM:
The first question is, what are you trying to do? a blog, a profile site or what?

Don't go and invest in temple without a clear picture of what you want!

A blog
Re: N by Veiniously: 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
See ern. You've choose a theme good one now is to download videos on YouTube on how to use WordPress or pay some one to do that for you

It’s either you start learning it or you pay some one to design it for you.

You also need to learn how to use H1 2 3 and so on your first article looks some how.

First What niche are you Into... You might be using the wrong theme
Re: N by Veiniously: 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
Delete that login
I just guessed your login details I was 80% correct hope you saw the notification? Just remove the login and redesign.

(1) (Reply)

Need Writers For My New Auto Blog (cars) / Please Who Can Assist Me With This? / How To Create Multiple Email Accounts Without Phone Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.