Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Origin of Our Existence - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Origin of Our Existence (470 Views)

The Origin Of "Go And Flit My Room" (Throwback Photo) / Origin: Who Is The Brain Behind #10YearsChallenge? / Destiny, The Essence Of Our Existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Origin of Our Existence by TheSourcerer: 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
I have come to believe We are not of Earth .

Two ways we got here
Either we were a dying race from sister but inhabitable planet Mars

Or

From a further planets as organisms/cells (white blood cells)/Viruses (which I strongly believe we are) hence our need for consumption of other living things to survive.

Hence We Cook before we eat , only humans are known to add something else from earth(fire) before they can actually survive .

The same reason we dominated other animals , just as Columbus supposedly discovering America (which he did not by the way) wiped and enslaved /dominated the Native Americans

Same reason I believe man from the days of cavemen have looked to the skies for protection, guidance and an afterlife in the clouds ,and hence Religion giving us a feeling of returning to our home which happens to be up there (heaven /Valhalla /Olympus)

The same reason we cannot reach out to other aliens , we are the Aliens.

Dominique CAPSLOCKED doggedfighter palehair starbuck addicted268 LordReed Xmuslim savagethe21st puvo buddatum hopefullandlord Bojack

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Origin of Our Existence by DeusXmachina: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
Maybe you're right.

But if we're an ancient species from another planet. Don't you think we'd be more drastically different from the orgasms on this planet?
I'm talking about the genetic and anatomical similarity between us and a number of other life forms on the planet. Which suggests we probably came from the same ancestors to other earth organisms.

Not unless maybe there is a hidden law of the universe, that life if it emerges anywhere in the universe, it has to follow a similar evolutionary path to the life here on earth which maybe is the reason why we are similar and share over 95% similar genetics to say the other great apes, and if we were to discover other Aliens they won't necessarily be that different from us.

The other theory you speak of is Panspermia from I'm correct.
Which suggests that the life on earth we see today, probably didn't start here and what kicked off life on earth is maybe from an astroid or a fragments of an older planet that contained life on it, which crashed into this planet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Origin of Our Existence by Palehair: 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I have come to believe We are not of Earth .

Two ways we got here
Either we were a dying race from sister but inhabitable planet Mars

Or

From a further planets as organisms/cells (white blood cells)/Viruses (which I strongly believe we are) hence our need for consumption of other living things to survive.

Hence We Cook before we eat , only humans are known to add something else from earth(fire) before they can actually survive .

The same reason we dominated other animals , just as Columbus supposedly discovering America (which he did not by the way) wiped and enslaved /dominated the Native Americans

Same reason I believe man from the days of cavemen have looked to the skies for protection, guidance and an afterlife in the clouds ,and hence Religion giving us a feeling of returning to our home which happens to be up there (heaven /Valhalla /Olympus)

The same reason we cannot reach out to other aliens , we are the Aliens.

Dominique CAPSLOCKED doggedfighter palehair starbuck addicted268 LordReed Xmuslim savagethe21st puvo buddatum hopefullandlord Bojack
We will never know man. Using the big bang theory... The universe is 13.7 billion years. We are told homo sapiens emigrated from Eurasia doing what Americans did, wiping out other species such as the sensorians, Neanderthals etc. We all claim evolution as a subset of growth and time as a scientific restraint... We will never know for sure
I recommend reading Stephen Hawking's "the universe in a nutshell", the book really opened my eyes to what life really is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Origin of Our Existence by TheSourcerer: 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2020
DeusXmachina:
Maybe you're right.

But if we're an ancient species from another planet. Don't you think we'd be more drastically different from the orgasms on this planet?
I'm talking about the genetic and anatomical similarity between us and a number of other life forms on the planet. Which suggests we probably came from the same ancestors to other earth organisms.

Not unless maybe there is a hidden law of the universe, that life if it emerges anywhere in the universe, it has to follow a similar evolutionary path to the life here on earth which maybe is the reason why we are similar and share over 95% similar genetics to say the other great apes, and if we were to discover other Aliens they won't necessarily be that different from us.

The other theory you speak of is Panspermia from I'm correct.
Which suggests that the life on earth we see today, probably didn't start here and what kicked off life on earth is maybe from an astroid or a fragments of an older planet that contained life on it, which crashed into this planet.
I was fascinated how the theory of Panspermia alligns with theories I already postulated , impressive read too .
Have a lovely weekend

1 Like

Re: Origin of Our Existence by haaryobhami: 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
Palehair:

We will never know man. Using the big bang theory... The universe is 13.7 billion years. We are told homo sapiens emigrated from Eurasia doing what Americans did, wiping out other species such as the sensorians, Neanderthals etc. We all claim evolution as a subset of growth and time as a scientific restraint... We will never know for sure
I recommend reading Stephen Hawking's "the universe in a nutshell", the book really opened my eyes to what life really is
where can I get d book?
Re: Origin of Our Existence by Palehair: 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
haaryobhami:

where can I get d book?
It was a gift from someone so it's a hardcopy from a book store. You should check ebookscart dot com, you might be lucky to see the epub or PDF format for free download

(1) (Reply)

[FOUND]Girl Missing; If You Have Any Info Of Whereabouts Kindly Help / Burna Boy Allegedly Beaten To Stupor By Obafemi Martin’s Boys In The Club / "I Am Now The Brand Ambassador For Miss Africa Russia"- Miss Udeh Reveals After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.