Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Deleted - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Deleted (481 Views)

Deleted post / Deleted / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 17, 2020
Deleted
Re: Deleted by kunlesufyan(m): 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nice stud. How do I reach out to you?
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
kunlesufyan:
Nice stud. How do I reach out to you?

Thank you

Zero9zero96645666
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
Offer still open
Re: Deleted by Professorcplus(m): 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
@ NerdyAboki I have been following your diary for something now and I tell you I can relate with major events. But I couldn't help to give my opinion when I see your last two posts about relationships with in quote -church girls. Just as there are die hard religion fanatic ladies, there are some who reason just like you and have like mind with you but are also church goers. Basically, they are good actress during church programs, they pretend to just try to fit in among their big circles but show their true identify within their small circle of fellow friend.

The unknown side of them is that they are not swing by what religious leaders say. Which means they might not necessarily do all the die hard fast and pray, always falling under anointing, might give money willing and not by manipulation.

They might seems to post more of religious quote. They do this intentionally to just be religiously correct but their real intentions and opinions are usually hidden from public post.

They don't join in the bandwagon of quick condemening other members action within and public in general. They believe at their expense and are objective and rational as they draw clear boundary btw religious and secular life.

They might love more of christians songs like castingcrowns like you do. Little heart conversation with them shows they are not who you though they were because you see the other side the public wouldn't see.

And most times this ladies are better and most understanding than they fellow religion fanatic ladies. I relate with few of them so I can tell who is who.

So if you don't mind you can consider one of them and take it little by little see for yourself. Who never can tell, you might just meet someone with like minds and experience. Cheer.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Snake / Caucasian Shepherd Dogs For Sale / Calling IT Students For Zoology, Botany, Veterinary & Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.