Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

I Am Having Problems Paying To Boost Posts On Facebook. Any Solution? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Am Having Problems Paying To Boost Posts On Facebook. Any Solution? (311 Views)

Having Problems With Electro E-commerce Theme / Making Money Online In Nigeria Without Paying To Start / 8 Benefits Of Publishing Original And Lengthy Posts On Your Blog - Bloggingscope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Having Problems Paying To Boost Posts On Facebook. Any Solution? by MiddleDimension: 10:36am On Oct 19, 2020
I am trying to boost/promote my Facebook page but on getting to the point where I have to enter my card details to pay, I get the message "contact your bank to approve this transaction." When I did, the bank seem not to have any idea how to solve it.

So have any of you done such a thing on Facebook before? how did you go about it? Were you able to pay in Naira? I would deeply appreciate any idea on how to go about this.

Thanks
Re: I Am Having Problems Paying To Boost Posts On Facebook. Any Solution? by fanaticf: 10:55am On Oct 19, 2020
MiddleDimension:
I am trying to boost/promote my Facebook page but on getting to the point where I have to enter my card details to pay, I get the message "contact your bank to approve this transaction." When I did, the bank seem not to have any idea how to solve it.

So have any of you done such a thing on Facebook before? how did you go about it? Were you able to pay in Naira? I would deeply appreciate any idea on how to go about this.

Thanks

Chat me up for your Facebook ads payment.

Click on my WhatsApp link
Re: I Am Having Problems Paying To Boost Posts On Facebook. Any Solution? by uchenduObialor(m): 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
I prefer running ads from business manager,

I also prefer using dollar cards from banks or virtual dollar cards
Re: I Am Having Problems Paying To Boost Posts On Facebook. Any Solution? by MiddleDimension: 7:45am On Oct 20, 2020
uchenduObialor:
I prefer running ads from business manager,

I also prefer using dollar cards from banks or virtual dollar cards

From local banks?

(1) (Reply)

How Does Linda Get Away From Google Adsense Ban? / How To Activate Anti-nin On Your Network / PAYPAL TO ACQUIRE CURV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.