Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,341 members, 7,842,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Case Of The Ex! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Case Of The Ex! (947 Views)

Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! / Among The Ex Governors,who Was The Richest Before Becoming A Governor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Case Of The Ex! by sleekdot(m): 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2007
I HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM WITH MY PERSONAL LIFE,ALL MY EX GIRLFRIENDS NEVER LEAVE ME THEY KEEP COMING BACK AND I REALLY DON'T HAVE A THING TO OFFER THEM.
MY LAST EX CALLED MY PERSENT GIRLFRIEND AND ASKED HER TO LEAVE ME ALONE,MY PRESENT GIRLFRIEND HAS ASKED ME TO SETTLE WITH HER BEFORE COMING BACK TO HER,I ALSO HAVE OTHER ISSUES WITH HER REGARDING MY DRINKING,SHE ASKED ME TO CHOOSE BETWEEN HER AND MY "BEER" THOUGH AM NOT AN EXCESSIVE DRINKER.WETIN I GO DO
Re: Case Of The Ex! by kaybrown(m): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2007
This board is meant for biz topics!
Re: Case Of The Ex! by initiator(m): 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2007
Hey go to romance with ya issues.
Re: Case Of The Ex! by globalaid(m): 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2007
some people just post anywhere they like. yeye stuff
Re: Case Of The Ex! by Chiaka(f): 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2007
please this is biz corner we dont mingle with heart issues here man. tell us what u doin man! na u sabi Mr ex girl friend and present girl friend! grin
Re: Case Of The Ex! by MyPeace(f): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2007
Chiaka, you made my day with those words "we dont mingle with heart issues here"

cant stop laughing grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Sketch Good Styles For Ladies. / Has Anyone Tried Graphcard Visa With Paypal/clickbank? / How Can I Be A Rich Man With All This At My 40's.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.