Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

This Is WRONG!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is WRONG!!! (3096 Views)

Something Is Wrong With This Picture!! / The Candidates: Why Peter Obi's Analogy Using VAR Is Wrong. / INEC Replies Obasanjo: The Commission Not Under Pressure To Do What Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is WRONG!!! by plessis: 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
gidgiddy:
What shocks me is how shocked some people are that unarmed protesters are being shot.

The same people who were not shocked to see unarmed IPOB and Shiites being shot are now shocked that it can happen to ENDSARS? I wonder why?

Once again, Ndigbo have been vindicated.
Re: This Is WRONG!!! by Lovelive: 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
silentEXPLOSION:
The government attacking unarmed protesters *curfew or not* is absolutely wrong. Remember Power is transient.

Switching off street lights and removing CCTV cameras at Lekki Toll gate to shoot and murder the same citizens you swore to protect.
This is the height of it.

Look at the speed they imposed and implemented a curfew but give us good governance, they would start setting up committee and panel.
Y'all just shot yourself in the foot by attacking unarmed Nigerian youths.

Even the devil would be in awe by this wicked display of power.
The same toll gate that generate trillions of Naira annually. At the same spot, you kill the same people that fund your irresponsible and greedy lifestyle.

It's so wrong. Una no dey pay tax, Una no dey pay hospital bill, na we dey buy motor for una, give Una house, we go still buy fuel for Una, pay for domestic staff, buy clothe for una...still con buy newspaper for Una.

omo...I dey para
Re: This Is WRONG!!! by Lovelive: 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
Loud it !

silentEXPLOSION:
The government attacking unarmed protesters *curfew or not* is absolutely wrong. Remember Power is transient.

Switching off street lights and removing CCTV cameras at Lekki Toll gate to shoot and murder the same citizens you swore to protect.
This is the height of it.

Look at the speed they imposed and implemented a curfew but give us good governance, they would start setting up committee and panel.
Y'all just shot yourself in the foot by attacking unarmed Nigerian youths.

Even the devil would be in awe by this wicked display of power.
The same toll gate that generate trillions of Naira annually. At the same spot, you kill the same people that fund your irresponsible and greedy lifestyle.

It's so wrong. Una no dey pay tax, Una no dey pay hospital bill, na we dey buy motor for una, give Una house, we go still buy fuel for Una, pay for domestic staff, buy clothe for una...still con buy newspaper for Una.

omo...I dey para
Re: This Is WRONG!!! by raddyworld: 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
BREAKING:

The @guardian, one of the largest media companies in UK has called on #EndSARS protesters to send them videos clips explaining the protest.

Send to them via WhatsApp on +447775118171.

Let's flood them with clips. ✊�✊�
#EndSWAT #SideWithNigeria
#EndBadGovernanceinNIGERIA
Re: This Is WRONG!!! by Lovelive: 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
Pierced:

God......I read this and I cried.

Buhari.....his army chief......and sanwoolu are going to Hague to answer for their crimes.

May the soul of all the faithful departed..... through the mercy of God rest in peace Amen.

Good night.....lekki toll gate heroes. U will forever be remembered for the brave fight.
Re: This Is WRONG!!! by aminusodiq(m): 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Abeg go protest tomorrow Jarey! Nothing wey bullet fit do angry yooot...

u are very stupid
Re: This Is WRONG!!! by Nicklaus619(m): 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Abeg go protest tomorrow Jarey! Nothing wey bullet fit do angry yooot...

Your brain must be located on your ass and it's evident you were seated on it while typing this sh!t angry
Re: This Is WRONG!!! by aminusodiq(m): 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
helinues:

Go and sit down somewhere and stop derailing threads.

Don't you have something to do?

Rule 2 ko Table 5 ni embarassed undecided
Re: This Is WRONG!!! by tiger28: 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
I am 100 percent with this movement BUT disobeying of a Curfew We need to remember that IF things disintegrate FURTHER, there won't be ANY Govt to protect everyone that's chilling at home and urging these youths to disobey the curfew....as are the cases in Edo, ilorin and Ikorodu, Cultists and hoodlums have taken advantage and they have taken over the street maiming and robbing INNOCENT FOLKS LIKE YOU AND ME. We need law and order NOW because when hoodlums and criminals take over the streets, it will be all about starvation because no one DARE go outside.....Pls let's apply WISDOM and COMMON SENSE! Most of these youngins talking nonsense have NOT tasting UNCIVILIZED Revolution in their lives....I mean you can't go to work, ATMs don't have cash, markets are closed and Wanton violence WITHOUT Police or Soldiers to help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is WRONG!!! by silentEXPLOSION: 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
tiger28:
I am 100 percent with this movement BUT disobeying of a Curfew We need to remember that IF things disintegrate FURTHER, there won't be ANY Govt to protect everyone that's chilling at home and urging these youths to disobey the curfew....as are the cases in Edo, ilorin and Ikorodu, Cultists and hoodlums have taken advantage and they have taken over the street maiming and robbing INNOCENT FOLKS LIKE YOU AND ME. We need law and order NOW because when hoodlums and criminals take over the streets, it will be all about starvation because no one DARE go outside.....Pls let's apply WISDOM and COMMON SENSE! Most of these youngins talking nonsense have NOT tasting UNCIVILIZED Revolution in their lives....I mean you can't go to work, ATMs don't have cash, markets are closed and Wanton violence WITHOUT Police or Soldiers to help.

How did we get to this stage as a nation??. The most populous black nation on the face of earth.

You were talking about STARVATION...do you know that the average Nigerian lives on less that 1dollar a day?
Is that not worse than starvation?

You said WORK...so you know how many unemployed Nigerians we have out there?

ATM...CASH that don't have value...for the MARKETS that goods are OVERPRICED?

Sir, no one is talking about violence. Violence is not the answer but maybe it's what the government understand
Re: This Is WRONG!!! by oloyedewaris(m): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
Protesters should have obeyed first
Re: This Is WRONG!!! by silentEXPLOSION: 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
oloyedewaris:
Protesters should have obeyed first

So DISOBEDIENCE is a DEATH SENTENCE right??
Re: This Is WRONG!!! by tiger28: 2:38am On Oct 21, 2020
silentEXPLOSION:

How did we get to this stage as a nation??. The most populous black nation on the face of earth.

You were talking about STARVATION...do you know that the average Nigerian lives on less that 1dollar a day?
Is that not worse than starvation?

You said WORK...so you know how many unemployed Nigerians we have out there?

ATM...CASH that don't have value...for the MARKETS that goods are OVERPRICED?

Sir, no one is talking about violence. Violence is not the answer but maybe it's what the government understand
The difference is that you STILL have a CHOICE!!! We MAYHEM starts ,you will NOT have a CHOICE.....It will be foisted on you. I have a DEFT understanding in this area that we are talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Records ₦8.9tn Trade Deficit In Nine Months, Expert Blames Insecurity / Obi-dients Hit Markets, Streets In Katsina, Do The Unbelievable, Ffk Bows / Massive Crowd As Atiku Abubakar Arrives Anambra For Presidential Rally(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.