Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,544 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ... (394 Views)

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father / "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by LiamDazh(m): 8:17am On Oct 22, 2020
Re: ... by supernet4(f): 8:21am On Oct 22, 2020
And what about your mum?
Re: ... by TechyMm0: 8:24am On Oct 22, 2020
cool

Why can't your dad also take up Yahoo or is there age limits to it, why force you to do what is against your conscience?!

Anyways the solution is simple, try play along for peace to reign... Have your brother open fake profile impersonating others, agree to swindle people to make your father happy, but once online talk to the white people honestly explaining your dilemma and dare need of help, beg them for help genuinely and you might be shocked at how much favour you might get legitimately

1 Like

Re: ... by Amotolongbo(f): 8:26am On Oct 22, 2020
TechyMm0:
Why can't your dad also take up Yahoo or is there age limits to it, why force you to do what is against your conscience?!

Anyways the solution is simple, try play along for peace to reign
Re: ... by 4reala(m): 8:27am On Oct 22, 2020
Hand over your father to God in prayer . And pray that God opens other good ways of provision for him
Re: ... by agbolahan1991(m): 8:35am On Oct 22, 2020
Bro ..
Dont fall for his temptation....
Sorry to say..
He is not a good father, knowing the repercussions of scamming as in reaping from where u did not sow...
Hustle n keep praying bro...
If Yahoo can make it illegit souce we can make it from a legit source...
Keep hustling bro...
Iyanu ma sele
Re: ... by Tony142: 8:37am On Oct 22, 2020
LiamDazh:
PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE AND NOT TO CONDEMN OR PROPOUND MY PROBLEM..

I'm a student and before now my Dad has been working in an oil company and he also runs a water factory but following the outbreak of corona virus, my dad's job in the oil company got suspended till further notice since march this year and this has forced us to only rely on the sales coming from the water factory but now the issue with the business is that it is giving us serious major setbacks which has been affecting our normal three square meal at home. My younger brother has been getting involved with some kind of internet business which has to do with swindling, lying, impersonating and scamming people of their money. With this business, he has been supporting our family in terms of feeding now because the water factory business isn't giving us any or little money. Although, my brother has been supporting my family financially I've always been against it because I somehow have the fear of God in me and hate doing what will displease God. Now the situation has even worsen to the extend that the water factory is no longer productive due to many challenges and its operation has been stopped for now.
My father is now suggesting and imposing on us that we all in the family has to do the kind of business ny brother is doing something that I personally can't bring myself to do. My father has been traumatizing me emotionally that I've never been a help to the family in any way and that I'm wicked, heartless, ungrateful and I don't even care for anyone else other than myself. My dad is saying I cannot even share in the pains he's going thru to take care of us. He said if I don't do the internet business I'm betraying the family at a time of need. He's currently forcing me to do it and I really do not have a choice on my own. I've tried talking him to discuss the issue with one of our christian brethren to give us good counsel. My dad said if I discuss anything with anyone that I'll cease to live in his house. I'm unhappy and confuse on what to do. Please what would you suggest I do?

Your problem is a very small problem,

what your father need is for u to help the Family, the goodnews is that u can help the family without doing yahoo, there are others jobs u can do to help the family,

Tell your father u will help the family but not through yahoo

After u have told him then go and look for a construction site where they are building houses and help them to mixe cement or carry block and get paid at the end of the day, u can use the money to support your family

Your father want support, it is not a most that the support most come from yahoo, u can look for other legit job to do to support him cool
Re: ... by Juliusmomoh: 9:22am On Oct 22, 2020
Do u have a laptop ?..
Re: ... by HardissonHard: 9:48am On Oct 22, 2020
Oh, Bro. You should discuss it and tell him that it is the 21st century and everyone choosing what to do by himself
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
Albeit for the chaos in the country now will have said you can go out look for legitimate work to do and support the family with the little you can do.
Re: ... by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
My advice, don't do it!

He's your dad not your God.

You cannot disobey God because of your dad.

I know it's easier said than done, but I that is speaking to you is speaking from experience.

Ask God to help you and provide a means of escape for you, maybe a legit business where you can also be contributing to the family without having to cheat.

Your dad's not a good man or father so it wouldn't be wise to follow his example.

God bless.
Re: ... by MightySparrow: 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Your dad is truly an African father. Is he related to Bihari?

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Provide Comfort And Support For People Whose Loved One Dies? / Timi Adigun Of MINE Teeenage Ministry Called Out Over Illicit Sex / You Need To Hear This.. Very Urgent ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.