Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

How To Get Your High School Transcript - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get Your High School Transcript (14951 Views)

In Serious Need Of A High School Transcript / Is My Waec Result My High School Transcript? / Can Ssce Result Serve As My High School Transcript? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Your High School Transcript by Juliette3Ken(f): 9:26am On Oct 22, 2020
Hello guys, I am thinking of applying for a scholarship against next year school academic session but the requirements involves a secondary school transcripts, school report and recommendation letter. My focus is on the school transcript now. Please can I send my WAEC transcript in place of my secondary school transcript? Thank you. I really need a review on how this scholarship stuff works because I haven’t done it before
Re: How To Get Your High School Transcript by YungLasaint(m): 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
Following...
Re: How To Get Your High School Transcript by FERAN107(m): 1:14am On Dec 02, 2020
Hello.... Have you gotten it done? I also have the same issue and I don't know how to go about it yet.
Juliette3Ken:
Hello guys, I am thinking of applying for a scholarship against next year school academic session but the requirements involves a secondary school transcripts, school report and recommendation letter. My focus is on the school transcript now. Please can I send my WAEC transcript in place of my secondary school transcript? Thank you. I really need a review on how this scholarship stuff works because I haven’t done it before

Re: How To Get Your High School Transcript by SoccerUSA(m): 1:20am On Dec 02, 2020
Juliette3Ken:

Re: How To Get Your High School Transcript by Mode4: 9:26am On Mar 22, 2021
Hello, please have u been able to get the high schools transcript? I am having the same issue now. I want to send them my waec or neco result, is that the transcript?
Re: How To Get Your High School Transcript by Juliette3Ken(f): 10:55am On Jun 22, 2021
Mode4:
Hello, please have u been able to get the high schools transcript? I am having the same issue now. I want to send them my waec or neco result, is that the transcript?

Hi. Sorry for the late response. The Transcript in question is the summary of results accumulated from your junior school to your senior final year. It's a commulation of those.

You can get your transcript from your secondary school. It's not your Waec result.
Re: How To Get Your High School Transcript by Mode4: 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliette3Ken:

Hi. Sorry for the late response. The Transcript in question is the summary of results accumulated from your junior school to your senior final year. It's a commulation of those.

You can get your transcript from your secondary school. It's not your Waec result.

But I didn't attend one school. I attended two schools.
Re: How To Get Your High School Transcript by Hungrychicken(m): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
help, pls how would you source for a scholarship?
Re: How To Get Your High School Transcript by Juliette3Ken(f): 8:34am On Jun 24, 2021
Mode4:

But I didn't attend one school. I attended two schools.

If that's the case, then you can send the two. They will understand it's from two different schools. They just want to know your academic performance
Re: How To Get Your High School Transcript by Juliette3Ken(f): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2021
Hungrychicken:
help, pls how would you source for a scholarship?

There are legit online platforms that notify you on any latest scholarship all over the world. There is this one I know which is ScholarshipRegion or something. They have a WhatsApp group where they notify people but I am not advertising them or anything. There is one I use most of the time: scholars4dev.

I hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Your High School Transcript by Hungrychicken(m): 10:05am On Jun 24, 2021
Juliette3Ken:

There are legit online platforms that notify you on any latest scholarship all over the world. There is this one I know which is ScholarshipRegion or something. They have a WhatsApp group where they notify people but I am not advertising them or anything. There is one I use most of the time: scholars4dev.

I hope this helps
yes, it does.
Thanks alot!

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your High School Transcript by Mode4: 11:41am On Jun 24, 2021
Juliette3Ken:

If that's the case, then you can send the two. They will understand it's from two different schools. They just want to know your academic performance

Would those schools still have my academic records?. I mean I finished secondary school since 2004.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your High School Transcript by Matureknowledge(m): 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
Juliette3Ken:
Hy, i applied for a scholarship almost related to that over a month now. Like how many days,weeks, months do they send feedback about application status.
Re: How To Get Your High School Transcript by YungLasaint(m): 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
Has anyone gotten a scholarship yet?
Re: How To Get Your High School Transcript by cuteBB(f): 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hello people,
Please I need your guide.
I wrote my ssc/ waec in my sec school in 2010 but I did not make a complete result so I wrote a waec GCE in another school in 2011.
So I applied for a bsc and I filled in the school I wrote the waec GCE in 2011.
But the school is requesting I legalize my high school diploma certificate and a mark sheet.
Do they mean my waec GCE transcript?
What do I do?
Re: How To Get Your High School Transcript by SoccerUSA(m): 7:20am On Aug 04, 2021
cuteBB:
Hello people,
Please I need your guide.
I wrote my ssc/ waec in my sec school in 2010 but I did not make a complete result so I wrote a waec GCE in another school in 2011.
So I applied for a bsc and I filled in the school I wrote the waec GCE in 2011.
But the school is requesting I legalize my high school diploma certificate and a mark sheet.
Do they mean my waec GCE transcript?
What do I do?
That means you have to go ur school to do that

You wanna reach out privately let’s talk about that?
Re: How To Get Your High School Transcript by segunk1(m): 5:10am On Sep 28, 2021
SoccerUSA:

That means you have to go ur school to do that

You wanna reach out privately let’s talk about that?

Say it here bro, we're all here to learn.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your High School Transcript by MiamiePizza(m): 5:42am On Sep 28, 2021
Do this people verify transcript?
Re: How To Get Your High School Transcript by Amobi123: 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
What of those that attended different junior schools. like I attended two different junior school and two different secondary school. Do I have to get transcript from those schools
Re: How To Get Your High School Transcript by thalpy(m): 3:11pm On May 04, 2022
After getting it, do you scan and send it in pdf format or you send the hard copy that way
Re: How To Get Your High School Transcript by Dannni242: 9:02pm On May 31, 2022
Hi guys, please help oh.
I attended a local high school in a small village, how do I get my high school transcripts from there.
Because I need to start my application for usa admission.
Re: How To Get Your High School Transcript by Ochijude239: 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
Goodday from here family,
Please i need answers on this, I'm applying for a scholarship for the next academic session in the US and one of there requirements is a secondary school transcripts. I already connected my school and they told me they don't grant transcript. I school in the northern part of Nigeria. So I am writing to know if i could use my waec result as my transcript. Thank you
Re: How To Get Your High School Transcript by divine128: 6:18am On Sep 10, 2022
Juliette3Ken:

Pls I have an issue like this too,I’m applying to a university in Turkey,and I was told to send my transcript,from my secondary school,so now the issue is that the secondary school I attended was no accredited at the moment to write waec,so I did my waec in another school,now the Turkish university is requesting for my secondary school transcript,pls it is urgent so my question is if I send a transcript form the school I attended which is mafina schools,and where I did waec is great heritage won’t they be An issue with different names of school,I hope you guys understand pls it is urgent,I need to submit this by Monday
Re: How To Get Your High School Transcript by divine128: 6:19am On Sep 10, 2022
Ochijude239:
Goodday from here family,
Please i need answers on this, I'm applying for a scholarship for the next academic session in the US and one of there requirements is a secondary school transcripts. I already connected my school and they told me they don't grant transcript. I school in the northern part of Nigeria. So I am writing to know if i could use my waec result as my transcript. Thank you

Same issue,my secondary school said they don’t do transcript,but they can create for me n I go pay
Re: How To Get Your High School Transcript by Lagschools: 2:02am On Feb 01, 2023
Most secondary schools in Nigeria do not have transcripts by default. If your school does not have one, you can tell them to create one for you and stamp it with their official stamp/seal.

You can read this article on how to get a Secondary school transcript in Nigeria.
Re: How To Get Your High School Transcript by Adaugochizzy: 6:14pm On Jan 17
Please is it a must for my school transcript to have logo? Cause the ones I got don't have logos

Please I need answers on this

(1) (Reply)

FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania / The Proposed Umueri International Cargo Airport: 8 Facts To Note / Max Air, Azman Air Commence Flight Operations In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.