Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,448 members, 7,958,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

- - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / - (583 Views)

Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times / Algerian Students Protest In Thousands As Their President Seeks Re-Election / Paul Biya Wins Re-Election As Cameroon President At 85 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 24, 2020
-
Re: - by WoundedLamb: 5:25am On Oct 24, 2020
Lol... you titled this thread as if it would make sense. This is like buying meat pie in Lagos only to realise there's no meat inside. I feel cheated.

1 Like

Re: - by Laka2bor(m): 5:28am On Oct 24, 2020
It's well said..all I see is that Donald Trump is God agenda for the world and if we observed,He's doing it better and changing evil plan for mankind etc from the case of latest covid-19 pandemic

3 Likes

Re: - by helinues: 5:30am On Oct 24, 2020
Except if you have not been conversant with US politics.

Trump did not perform badly but he is just too controversial to be POTUS.

COVID is an hoax yet he contracted it.

How about him making Republicans a family affair with no real discussion with the elders in the party..

How would you expect a professor to defend Trump about his handling of COVID?

He should go

4 Likes

Re: - by SalamRushdie: 5:31am On Oct 24, 2020
Trump is going to win and win big , only satanists believe other wise

3 Likes

Re: - by obonujoker(m): 5:36am On Oct 24, 2020
Only wicked people are against Trump

2 Likes

Re: - by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 24, 2020
-

2 Likes

Re: - by helinues: 5:42am On Oct 24, 2020
Sunstorm95:
I never said Trump is perfect , I only said he'll be reelected .

Re-Elected just like that without going through the ballot?

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 24, 2020
-

1 Like

Re: - by helinues: 5:51am On Oct 24, 2020
8x1188:
it's my divine job to fix trolls and bigots
helinues is a troll and bigot and he must be fixed

Minister of Morality, NL chapter...

Continue fixing us why the mods are also fixing you.

70 monikers wiped out in just 2 weeks.

This is what an able man have decided to be doing with his time.

All the best buddy with your fixation. It's your time, it's your energy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: - by PAWG(m): 10:28am On Oct 24, 2020
Some people just like Trump because they feel he’s a savage with a big mouth. Trump is the most anti-immigrant US president I can remember. Why support a man that doesn’t has my interest at heart?

Before you jump on the bandwagon to support Trump or to be enthusiastic about his re-election, better have cogent reasons for doing so.

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
-
Re: - by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:28am On Oct 25, 2020
Sunstorm95:
I like Trump because he's straightforward and say it like it is . Get mad ,vent and let things slide quickly . Less dangerous than those who pretend and hold things inside .
Lol Trump is straightforward do you know the meaning of straightforward he talks like a moro.n lies and misinforms people yet you like him grin
He does not listen or take correction.

Nah he is not fit to be a leader maybe he can be a leader in banana republic but in 9 days time he will be kicked out such a clown with no leadership experience is not worth being called president of the united states.His election in 2016 was an error and will be adequately fixed in 2020.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Trump Says Election Is A "FRAUD On The American People" (VIDEO) / Biden Unveils Cabinet, Says America Is Back / Africa And Silly Wars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.