Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Tinubu Lacks Basic Intelligence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Lacks Basic Intelligence (3417 Views)

Questionable Mandate: Tinubu Lacks Legitimacy To Govern Nigeria / Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi / Tinubu Lacks The Mental And Physical Health To Be President - Sarki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Lacks Basic Intelligence by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
I expect a man of Tinubu calibre to navigate his political career with wisdom but it seem this man lacks basic wisdom and intelligence to navigate such course.

This man has so much ass lick the anus of the Northern oligachy despite the humilation he always get as a reward from them.
The same Tinubu that is always vocal and outspoken when abusing Southern leaders like Obasanjo and Jonathan will suddenly go silence when a Northern politician like El-rufia attack him.

Can someone reminds Tinubu that Buhari never did such ass licking before he became president, infact Buhari stood by the North all through the Jonathan presidency and even defend sharia and boko haram but that never stop him from becoming president.

The #ENDSARS movement and the lekki crises opens me to know how weak, deceitful and shameless Tinubu is.
You claim to be the jagaban of lagos and the self-acclaim leader of south west but you allow federal troops to cause mayhem in your state, instead of you Tinubu to speak up like a man and let your people the yorubas know they are save with you but instead you abandon your people and even called the protesters criminals just to please the Northern Oligachy in hope to become president in 2023.

Tinubu!!! You abandon the people who saw you as their father and chose to shame them just to please the North. You are not wise, how are you even sure you will win the APC ticket, now you have lost support from your own people.
How can you become president without votes from NC, SS, SE and a divided SW.
Dont you have advisers to tell you the truth, why are you making wrong moves and calculations since 2015.
Tinubu wake up and smell the coffin, you ass licking took you no where.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lacks Basic Intelligence by JokeAdeleke: 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lacks Basic Intelligence by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
Yes we have seen it, he lack basic intelligence, is it using the intelligence to govern south east state? No! Go meet Peter Obi for the wisdom you need.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lacks Basic Intelligence by Metaltears: 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fake news
Re: Tinubu Lacks Basic Intelligence by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
For your information NW, NE will vote for him, SW NC will vote for him, with these it is enough

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lacks Basic Intelligence by Nigeriabiafra80: 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
This is one of them he or she has resort into twisting of my post from we don’t care about endsars to endsars is a Yoruba protest
Please beware
Re: Tinubu Lacks Basic Intelligence by helinues: 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
See as how intelligent over scattered for your thread...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lacks Basic Intelligence by Canalmind: 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
During elections, politicians use hoodlums to inspire fear, steal ballot, and cause havoc. Now the same hoodlums turned on them.

#themonsterstheycreated.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lacks Basic Intelligence by limeta(f): 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
SuperBold:
Yes we have seen it, he lack basic intelligence, is it using the intelligence to govern south east state? No! Go meet Peter Obi for the wisdom you need.

The man dey talk Tinubu
You dey talk peter Obi
Where is the goal post

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lacks Basic Intelligence by LAguy(m): 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
KENPLAY WHY
Re: Tinubu Lacks Basic Intelligence by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
limeta:

The man dey talk Tinubu
You dey talk peter Obi
Where is the goal post

Is like you don't get it, Yoruba will not allow aggressive non yorubas to continue insulting our leaders and culture, never again. If criticism is itching you, direct it to the east lobatan

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lacks Basic Intelligence by limeta(f): 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
SuperBold:

Is like you don't get it, Yoruba will not allow aggressive non yorubas to continue insulting our leaders and culture, never again. If criticism is itching you, direct it to the east lobatan

Form your own country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lacks Basic Intelligence by uniqueboi1(m): 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
Drug baron no follow na

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lacks Basic Intelligence by Canalmind: 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
Says you... Any elder way no respect himsef, ma gbe shepe ni.

Have you read about Zeus, Hercules, Hades and co ?

SuperBold:

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lacks Basic Intelligence by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
limeta:

Form your own country

If criticism is itching you, direct it to the east lobatan

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lacks Basic Intelligence by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
Canalmind:
Says you... Any elder way no respect himsef, ma gbe shepe ni.

Have you read about Zeus, Hercules, Hades and co ?

Are you trying to form familiarity? I laugh cheesy
Re: Tinubu Lacks Basic Intelligence by BlackBaron: 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Lol. Tinuke has been in hiding for days only to poke his head out after a lull in the crisis.
Is that one a 'jagaban'?

No he's a coward!

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lacks Basic Intelligence by Canalmind: 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ode ni e.. i no need form familiarity kan kon.

SuperBold:

Are you trying to form familiarity? I laugh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lacks Basic Intelligence by LegendHero(m): 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
But Peter Obi had advanced intelligence enough to massacre 5000 people but the Igbos are fixated on Tinubu everytime.

Could this be a curse?

All this time you are expending on Tinubu should rather be spent on the murderer Peter Obi so you can get him to answer for his proven crimes against humanity!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lacks Basic Intelligence by IamWonderful: 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
Baby factory people without sense, the same Tinubu with political influence over the Nigeria, Africa, America and Britain?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lacks Basic Intelligence by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
Canalmind:
Ode ni e.. i no need form familiarity kan kon.

Beeni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lacks Basic Intelligence by limeta(f): 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
SuperBold:

If criticism is itching you, direct it to the east lobatan

You don get power to yan rubbish after looting covid palliative

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lacks Basic Intelligence by seunmsg(m): 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
To be honest, Tinubu has not handled the fallout of the Lekki shooting very well. His choice of words yesterday was not appropriate. His media handlers should sit him down and coach him on what to say next time he’s answering questions directly from the media.

This is not the time to brag and be boastful. This is the time to be sober and show empathy. This is the time to communicate with the people honestly. It is not enough for Tinubu to say to himself that he knows nothing about the Lekki shooting, he must show the people that he truly knows nothing about it. Open display of emotion and sincerity is key.

Nigerians are grieving and he must identify with the people in their grieve. This is not the time to be factually correct. This is the time to be politically correct.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lacks Basic Intelligence by Canalmind: 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
Yoruba-muslim spotted. Awon, o loju kokoro. Join dem dey do bambi allah, no go learn how to play the game of life.

SuperBold:

Beeni

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lacks Basic Intelligence by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
Canalmind:
Yoruba-muslim spotted. Awon, o loju kokoro. Join dem dey do bambi allah, no go learn how to play the game of life.

I don't need to play any game, what I want is you should mind your business
Re: Tinubu Lacks Basic Intelligence by Kyase(m): 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
seunmsg:
To be honest, Tinubu has not handled the fallout of the Lekki shooting very well. His choice of words yesterday was a not appropriate. His media handlers should sit him down and coach him on what to say next time he’s answering questions directly from the media.

This is not the time to brag and be boastful. This is the time to be sober and show empathy. This is the time to communicate with the people honestly. It is not enough for Tinubu to say to himself that he knows nothing about the Lekki shooting, he must show the people that he truly knows nothing about it.

Nigerians are grieving and he must identify with the people in their grieve. This is not the time to be factually correct. This is the time to be politically correct.

On the contrary, Tinubu handled it the way it should be, enough of trying to be the nice guy.

Why should he prove himself to anyone, Tinubu is not the president and at such can't order the army to shoot ( I'm doubting the lekki thing sef)

What I saw in Tinubu yesterday is a fearless Man, stamping his ground.

Tinubu just won himself a fantastical fan and supporter in myself.

Ride on jagaban

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lacks Basic Intelligence by Sonnobax15(m): 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
shocked. like seriously,I can only foresee a bigger problem awaiting Nigerians come 2023 after Buhari's tenure....
Na then we go know say Buhari na blessing in disguise All these Dem Tinubu,hell rufai,osinbade and others will only come to corrupt the whole system more than it is now....
Re: Tinubu Lacks Basic Intelligence by Canalmind: 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
On a public platform? I'm sure you still live in your father's house and will nag if your younger one fails to remain food for you.

SuperBold:

I don't need to play any game, what I want is you should mind your business

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lacks Basic Intelligence by Petros7: 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
South South included
Re: Tinubu Lacks Basic Intelligence by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
Canalmind:
On a public platform? I'm sure you still live in your father's house and will nag if your younger one fails to remain food for you.

ABO ORO LAN SO FUN OMOLUABI

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fg To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends. / Boko Haram - Soldier Shares Insights On His Encounters In The War Front / Tinubu Joins Twitter Space.. Vows To Make Peter Obi A Member Of His Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.