Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (660 Views)

Owerri Unknown Gunmen Walking About Freely Today And Shooting - FAKE NEWS !!!! / 5:10am And Shooting Still Happening In Lekki / Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by vanbonattel: 8:14am On Oct 27, 2020

2 Likes

Re: . by vanbonattel: 8:15am On Oct 27, 2020
What goes around, always finds a way to get around.

2 Likes

Re: . by PissfulProtester: 8:29am On Oct 27, 2020
IPOB has been proscribed as a terrorist group while your so called peaceful protesters are not terrorists.

In a sane country, by now, no IPOB miscreant should be alive.

Nigeria is a very useless country, I must be frank.

4 Likes

Re: . by bigeliot(m): 9:12am On Oct 27, 2020
PissfulProtester:
IPOB has been proscribed as a terrorist group while your so called peaceful protesters are not terrorists.

Which side are u oga.
As for me, ipob is a major threat to the unity of Nigeria. How they became very powerful still baffles everybody. They are the 1st to know about almost everything in Nigeria and it drives our govt mad. The number of the protesters are much if not they would have been labeled a terrorist group. Do u know that when the world 1st named Boko Haram a terrorist group the leaders in the north were against it just as they are doing now for FULANI headers. Benin republic has banned the so-called peaceful FULANI men. I dey laf this country. They hate the truth generally until it gets to them one on one. Peace

1 Like

Re: . by Redcrafton: 9:15am On Oct 27, 2020
PissfulProtester:

Not that I support violence of any type, but I am ashamed of you partiality and deep hypocrisy.

If all IPOB members who have not been violent except when they are attacked should all be dead, why don't you say the same about the Boko miscreants who have actually killed thousands, but are released and sent home in white stockings with gifts from the FG?

Why have not said the same for all these other groups?

That's the bigotry and wickedness of man to take sides on what benefits him.

3 Likes

Re: . by shugabasbn: 9:21am On Oct 27, 2020
To me, killing is killing, life is life. Unarmed prostesters are not Boko Haram boiz, their lives must be spared irrespective of the regions, tribea, whatsoever it may be d case.
Re: . by gidgiddy: 9:22am On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:
When we said the army has been shooting and killing unarmed IPOB protesters across the South east and south south, every other Nigerian chose tor play the ostrich. 

Now you have seen them take the killings to the south west and you all are fuming. 

Injustice to one is injustice to all. Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere. 

For all those who has been applauding the same army for the civil war massacre at Asaba and all over Igbo land, just pray that this won't befall you.

Dont you know that many Nigerians are hypocrites? They only remember injustice when it is happening yo themselves. The same Nigerians who had no problem with the Army shooting unarmed IPOB members just for protesting, are the same people who suddenly remembered that it is injustice to kill an unarmed protester when the Lekki massacre took place.

Only a complete hypocrite remembers that injustice is a bad thing when it is happening to him, not when it is happening to others.

Thats why I never liked ENDSARS

1 Like

Re: . by Muna4real(f): 9:36am On Oct 27, 2020
PissfulProtester:

So are you saying that UK, USA, and infact, the international community are not sane? Because they allow kanu in their countries and have not declared him a terrorist group. Don't you think that something is wrong with Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Fash20: 9:56am On Oct 27, 2020
PissfulProtester:

You brain has melted

2 Likes

Re: . by History555: 10:02am On Oct 27, 2020
gidgiddy:

Dont you know that many Nigerians are hypocrites? They only remember injustice when it is happening themselves. The same Nigerians who had no problem with the Army shooting unarmed IPOB members just for protesting are the same people who suddenly remembered that it is injustice to kill an unarmed protester when the Lekki massacre took place.

Only a complete hypocrite remember that injustice is a bad thing when it is happening to him, not when it is happening to others.

Thats why I never liked ENDSARS

My boss where i worked called security to throw out sacked workers who insisted that they be paid outstanding salary. He was abusing the workers etc. When he was sacked and security refused to let him into company premises, he suddenly remembered the word injustice
Re: . by oluwabukola87028: 10:14am On Oct 27, 2020
To me, killing is killing, life is life. Unarmed prostesters are not Boko Haram boiz, their lives must be spared irrespective of the regions, tribea, whatsoever it may be d case.

1 Like

Re: . by vanbonattel: 10:22am On Oct 27, 2020
PissfulProtester:

Any reason that will proscribe IPOB as a terrorist group while leaving fulani herdsmen who carry AK47 rifles to kill people in their homeland is the same reason why Nigeria will soon scatter.
Re: . by Dede1(m): 10:32am On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:
When we said the army has been shooting and killing unarmed IPOB protesters across the South east and south south, every other Nigerian chose tor play the ostrich. 

Now you have seen them take the killings to the south west and you all are fuming. 

Injustice to one is injustice to all. Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere. 

For all those who has been applauding the same army for the civil war massacre at Asaba and all over Igbo land, just pray that this won't befall you.

Only in an entity where there is unity. Nigeria is a piece of useless union without any form of patriotism. It is a wasteful plot of real estate.

1 Like

Re: . by Charmingrascal(m): 10:37am On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:

IPOB is a group of few people within a tribe who are agitating for sovereignty of Biafra but IPOB leader is a bigot who called for the heads of other tribes and aggressively attack other people with different opinion from his.
He called for the head of the President, he said his group members should lynch Osinbanjo and President.
#EndSARS is a youth movement calling for a better Nigeria and its organizers are not religious bigot or at least they are able to let go of their bigotry to fight for a better Nigeria.
The protesters don't threaten other people with death.

IPOB has been outlawed because of its leaders recklessness, aggression and deadly hate speeches while the government is ready to dialogue with EndSARS'ers'

EndSARS is not political or tribal struggle it is a struggle for the betterment of the Nation and the people collectively.

Don't compare IPOB with EndSARS movement, they don't have the same agenda.
Re: . by vanbonattel: 10:39am On Oct 27, 2020
Charmingrascal:

IPOB is a group of few people within a tribe who are agitating for sovereignty of Biafra but IPOB leader is a bigot who called for the heads of other tribes and aggressively attack other people with different opinion from his.
He called for the head of the President, he said his group members should lynch Osinbanjo and President.
#EndSARS is a youth movement calling for a better Nigeria and its organizers are not religious bigot or at least they are able to let go of their bigotry to fight for a better Nigeria.

IPOB has been outlawed because of its leaders recklessness, aggression and deadly hate speeches while the government is ready to dialogue with EndSARS'ers'

EndSARS is not political or tribal struggle it is a struggle for the betterment of the Nation and the people collectively.

One day, the truth will catch up with you. Very soon.
Re: . by Charmingrascal(m): 10:49am On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:

One day, the truth will catch up with you. Very soon.

Is there any lie in what I wrote?
He has proved overtime that he is a tribal bigot and we have all seen it.

Many of us are tired of 'One Nigeria' but going the Kanu way will never give any group sovereignty they want.

Y'all shall know the truth one day and u will realize that Kanu and his IPOB will not the deliver Biafra with their way of agitating.
Re: . by vanbonattel: 10:55am On Oct 27, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Is there any lie in what I wrote?
He has proved overtime that he is a tribal bigot and we have all seen it.

Many of us are tired of 'One Nigeria' but going the Kanu way will never give any group sovereignty they want.

Y'all shall know the truth one day and u will realize that Kanu and his IPOB will not the deliver Biafra with their way of agitating.

Suggest better ways than that of Kanu.

We are waiting for your suggestions.
Re: . by gidgiddy: 10:58am On Oct 27, 2020
Charmingrascal:

In other words, protesters should be shot based on what they are protesting for, and they utterances they make? If thats your reasoning then there are many Northerners who will tell you that ENDSARS protesters deserve to be shot because many Northerners saw ENDSARS as nothing but an insurrection against their brother Buhari

1 Like

Re: . by Charmingrascal(m): 10:59am On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:

Suggest better ways than that of Kanu.

We are waiting for your suggestions.

IPOB should continue with the aggression and tribal bigotry and see if that brings Biafra.

Au revoir!
Re: . by vanbonattel: 11:02am On Oct 27, 2020
Charmingrascal:

IPOB should continue with the aggression and tribal bigotry and see if that brings Biafra.

Au revoir!

No suggestions abi? grin

People with very little brain matter shouldn't criticize those who are intelligent.

(1) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Blasts FG Over Freezing Accounts Of #endsars Promoters / No Better Option Than Chief Emma Okewuluonu (ikeoha Okigwe) ~ Amb. Ajachukwu Eze / I Am A Nigerian Politician-I Don't Care About The Masses!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.