Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

See How Igbos Think - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How Igbos Think (298 Views)

Nigerians Are Blaming Igbos For The Dubai Ban On Nigerians Below 40 / Why Does BUHARI Always Pet BokoHaram, Bandits & Fulani Herders But Kill Igbos? / Why Do Igbos On Nairaland Freak Out When U Say Igbos Are Terrorists & bastards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Igbos Think by Ahumanbeing: 8:37am On Oct 27, 2020
If you feel or believe that
"All igbos are Igbos",
then you should also say
"All fulanis are herdsmen".
This Assertion is very ignorant and exclusive to the ignorant Ipob noise makers!

Igbos should take their violent nature out of Rivers state, you noise makers aren't wanted.
Is it by force to join your Internet federation?

1 Like

Re: See How Igbos Think by thesicilian: 8:41am On Oct 27, 2020
Your username is deceptive
Re: See How Igbos Think by Ahumanbeing: 8:47am On Oct 27, 2020
thesicilian:
"Your "username is deceptive"
Noisemaker go to your underdeveloped state and leave Rivers.
Re: See How Igbos Think by thesicilian: 9:01am On Oct 27, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

Noisemaker go to your underdeveloped state and leave Rivers.
Lol. What makes you think I'm not from Rivers?
Re: See How Igbos Think by bigeliot(m): 9:22am On Oct 27, 2020
Ahumanbeing:
If you feel or believe that
"All igbos are Igbos",
then you should also say
"All fulanis are herdsmen".
This Assertion is very ignorant and exclusive to the ignorant Ipob noise makers!

Igbos should take their violent nature out of Rivers state, you noise makers aren't wanted.
Is it by force to join your Internet federation?
Ignorance is what is doing u.
U didn't hear how they were hailing and giving gifts to a fulani police officer in onitcha because he's been a good man during the protest and they made sure no harm came around him or the unit he controls. I think what u wrote above is d way u think. Peace

(1) (Reply)

* / Where Is The Wonderful Woman Of My Dreams? This Is Too Much For Me – Fiancee Of / Dog Passes On After Being Gang Raped And Stabbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.