Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,958 members, 7,799,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Help With This Please - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help With This Please (208 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With This Please by gwininfo(m): 4:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
I have an HP laptop that just suddenly doesn't show on the screen again but shows light on the keyboard and still charges ....the screen didn't go bad and also I have tried to change the ram...please anybody has an idea please??
Re: Help With This Please by Veiniously: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
gwininfo:
I have an HP laptop that just suddenly doesn't show on the screen again but shows light on the keyboard and still charges ....the screen didn't go bad and also I have tried to change the ram...please anybody has an idea please??
Yeah usually occur on old systems
Re: Help With This Please by FluxEmpire(m): 11:05am On Oct 30, 2020
If it uses a module, try using another to check if it'd work; if it's a moduless, try using another signal cable to test it...
Re: Help With This Please by udemzyudex(m): 11:07am On Oct 30, 2020
FluxEmpire:
If it uses a module, try using another to check if it'd work; if it's a moduless, try using another signal cable to test it...

Even if model is bad, it will still show characters but no back light.
Re: Help With This Please by udemzyudex(m): 11:17am On Oct 30, 2020
gwininfo:

Does it caplock properly?

Well so many thing can cause no display on laptop motherboard, so I can't really tell you where to check since you've already check RAM.

If you're in lag i can help you to check it.

Call /WhatsApp 08064724259
Re: Help With This Please by FluxEmpire(m): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2020
udemzyudex:

Even if model is bad, it will still show characters but no back light.
there are cases that it won't show the characters outwardly but inward where one would have to go to a very dark room to notice that the characters are showing but instead of appearing outside like it does, it's appearing inside. You need to check yours properly.
Re: Help With This Please by udemzyudex(m): 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
FluxEmpire:
there are cases that it won't show the characters outwardly but inward where one would have to go to a very dark room to notice that the characters are showing but instead of appearing outside like it does, it's appearing inside. You need to check yours properly.

I understand, I'm just explaining the function of the module.

(1) (Reply)

Dell Precision 5530 2in1/ Convertible/ 1tb Ssd / 16gb Ram / Core I7 8th Gen / Grade One USA HP Laptop / PS3 Overheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.