Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

I Need A Web Developer With Expertise In HTML, CSS And Vuejs - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Web Developer With Expertise In HTML, CSS And Vuejs (378 Views)

I Need A Programmer With Expertise In PHP And Api Integration Urgently In Ibadan / I Need A Web Designer With Expertise In HTML And CSS / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Web Developer With Expertise In HTML, CSS And Vuejs by eakenbor: 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
I need a front end developer with at least an intermediate experience in HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and Vue.js.

If you have the above experience, or you know someone who does, please contact me on my email efosaakenbor@yahoo.com.
Re: I Need A Web Developer With Expertise In HTML, CSS And Vuejs by Bull098: 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
I heard you don’t pay before service . But if you do and serious for business .

Contact me on telegram for negotiations and pf : bull098
Re: I Need A Web Developer With Expertise In HTML, CSS And Vuejs by eakenbor: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
Bull098:
I heard you don’t pay before service . But if you do and serious for business .

Contact me on telegram for negotiations and pf : bull098

Not sure who you heard about. If you are qualified and interested, send your CV and proof of past jobs to the email above.
Re: I Need A Web Developer With Expertise In HTML, CSS And Vuejs by FanOfMyself: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
I am interested but skeptical because they say you don't pay

(1) (Reply)

The Best Gateway / I, / How Do I Search For A Phrase On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.