Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

HELP!!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / HELP!!!! (652 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!!! by esivue007(m): 4:26am On Nov 03, 2020
Good morning guys

I decided to use my original account to post this.

I need your advice pls cuz I want justice.
I want damages to be paid
I'm gonna make it short.

I don't want this Man to go unpunished!

Yesterday,my lil sister leg was broken and now she's in an orthodotic place popularly known as (Arogun) in yoruba.
I was inside about to pray when my mother hurriedly ran in to notify me

This man(son of our landlord)was drunk and while coming he fell on my lil sister and a little child.

My lil sister got injured so bad that her leg was left dangling!

(The first time such stuff happened I traveled.i arrived to discover dat her leg was swollen,not even a dime was given to us for damages and compensation)

This time around such his happening in d same house.

Right now,the man(drunk) is threatening me cuz I gave him a resounding slap till the extent blood gushed outta his mouth before rushing my lil sis to the nearby orthodox place.

Now,what can I do?
Kindly suggest the right authorities for me to report for justice and damages to be got.

Thanks!!
Re: HELP!!!! by esivue007(m): 4:46am On Nov 03, 2020
Have been thinking...I don't wanna take any unconstitutional step.
And I was like let me consult nairalander for more words
Re: HELP!!!! by Mide3367: 9:45am On Nov 03, 2020
Make people help this man na... Abeg move to front page. Mynd44
Re: HELP!!!! by iExplore(m): 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
Report to the police and get him arrested. Being drunk shouldn't be an excuse. He needs to pay for damages. I don't know how some adults would willingly choose to get them selves drunk and behave foolishly. And according to you, this isn't the first time.

You must not let this slide, but whatever you do, just don't take the law into your hand by fighting or doing any harm to him, for instance.
Re: HELP!!!! by FlyHeight: 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
Hope you’re ready to find a new place to live while you’re at it cuz you can’t arrest your landlords son and not expect consequences... Instead I’d suggest you find an amicable solution, have your mom talk to the landlord directly
Re: HELP!!!! by andyanders: 12:43am On Nov 04, 2020
[quote aauthorFlyHeight post=95642728]
Hope you’re ready to find a new place to live while you’re at it cuz you can’t arrest your landlords son and not expect consequences... Instead I’d suggest you find an amicable solution, have your mom talk to the landlord directly [/quote]

Your comment herein, sound strange. A crime was committed on a minor, and u are talking about house.

Op, if you cannot get this reported to the police due this #ENDSARS period, look for human right activist and u will get justice. Make sure u snap pixs of the little child.
Re: HELP!!!! by andyanders: 12:53am On Nov 04, 2020
iExplore:
Report to the police and get him arrested. Being drunk shouldn't be an excuse. He needs to pay for damages. I don't know how some adults would willingly choose to get them selves drunk and behave foolishly. And according to you, this isn't the first time.

You must not let this slide, but whatever you do, just don't take the law into your hand by fighting or doing any harm to him, for instance.
Exactly on point.

Op, follow this advise nd seek for justice for the minor

1 Like

Re: HELP!!!! by FlyHeight: 4:31am On Nov 04, 2020
andyanders:

Your comment herein, sound strange. A crime was committed on a minor, and u are talking about house.

Op, if you cannot get this reported to the police due this #ENDSARS period, look for human right activist and u will get justice. Make sure u snap pixs of the little child.

Human Right Activist after he has already fought the dude? And drawn blood? It’s like you have no sense. Ok if he arrests the guy, the landlord would just take it lying down bah? Fam there’s way of getting the desired results that don’t involve extreme measures... All I am saying is whatever actions he decides on, he best be ready for the accompanying reaction. If he arrests the guy, he better be ready to find a new home cuz yes he might get compensation after the arrest but no way in hell he’d be allowed to remain in that house without frustration...
Re: HELP!!!! by esivue007(m): 6:09am On Nov 04, 2020
Thanks guys
Damages have been paid
Tha man has started begging
We're already planning to let another house(self contain) and we would be moving out before the end of December/January.
Thanks to you all.

3 Likes

Re: HELP!!!! by FlyHeight: 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
esivue007:
Thanks guys
Damages have been paid
Tha man has started begging
We're already planning to let another house(self contain) and we would be moving out before the end of December/January.
Thanks to you all.

Great... nice one bro, great decision to move also ... Best wishes to your sis

1 Like

Re: HELP!!!! by esivue007(m): 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
FlyHeight:

Great... nice one bro, great decision to move also ... Best wishes to your sis
thanks man.

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Robbers Burnt Alive By Angry Youths In Benin / Video: Okada Riders On Rampage In Ikeja Hours After Mile 2 Clash / Nigeria Native Doctor Cry's Out For Being Impersonated, Lay Causes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.