Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Binary/forex/volatility Indicator - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary/forex/volatility Indicator (363 Views)

Bridge And Fractals Trading: Forex, Volatility And Crypto Trading Analyses / Best Binary Forex Trading Bot (robot) / Masters/professionals Forex/volatility Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binary/forex/volatility Indicator by newinventions: 9:49am On Nov 03, 2020
Those who make money in forex trading most often don't share their secret. That is how guided forex traders are.

You can make 50, 100, 200, 300, 500, 1000 dollars daily steady in forex with the right tools, strategy and indicators.

The indicator you are looking at right now is one tool that can take your forex trading to a whole new level. It gives a bell signal for buy and sell and it is %100 accurate.

Instructions to follow when you get this indicator.
1. Do not trade in the middle of a signal. Trade only with a new signal.
2. Do not trade when the market is consolidating. That is, when there is multiple buy and sell signal within a short time frame.
3. Do not open many currency pairs or volatility market as the case may be. Reduce your trade to two to three markets for easy monitoring.
4. Do not trade while you are busy. You might miss a signal to either close your trade or open another.
5. Trail your profit with stop loss.
6. This indicator works on all time frame but I will recommend 15min/30min
8. Do not be greedy.

To get this indicator simply check my signature for my whatsapp number and my mobile number.

BONUS: Includes three other indicators.

1 Like

Re: Binary/forex/volatility Indicator by newinventions: 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
Another strong indicator for both forex and binary trading is moving averages. Moving averages show you the trend of the market in every time frame. You can never go wrong with moving averages.

Use the following moving averages to your advantage. SMA 14, EMA 60, EMA 100 and EMA 200

As long as the market is bouncing on the 14 SMA in any given direction whether it's upward or downward, you should buy or sell as the case may be.

You only end the trade when the moving averages croses each other on the opposite direction.
Re: Binary/forex/volatility Indicator by bcashy: 11:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary/forex/volatility Indicator by newinventions: 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
This is a perfect example of a long uptrend. The market is respecting the 100 EMA and is bouncing off as soon as it touches it.
Re: Binary/forex/volatility Indicator by newinventions: 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2020

(1) (Reply)

What is the spending limit for international online transactions of your bank / 10000$ Itunes Card Needed / .. We Are Into Haulage Business.. Dm Me Shegzz.. For More Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.