Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

If: - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If: (1328 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If: by drrionelli(m): 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2011
Suppose you were granted the power to change FIVE things about your[/b]self/[b]your life.  What would they be?

This can include anything about yourself (i.e., looks, intelligence, etc.), your life (i.e., birthplace, where you now live, things you said that you regret, things you WISH you'd said but didn't, education, etc.).

And, consider how those changes might have changed the person you are now and the life you're living now.

Who wants to go first?
Re: If: by drrionelli(m): 11:21am On Mar 16, 2011
Hmmmm--

I thought 5 things would be more interesting than one, or the usual three. But, if you don't have five things you wish to address, go for a smaller number. I'm OK with that!
Re: If: by SeanT21(f): 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2011
Have longer hair
Weigh a little bit more
Love Math and Science
Have my step-dad and grandparents alive
Speak a foreign language
Re: If: by iice(f): 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2011
Have 5 more brothers grin
Be as brilliant as my brothers and my sensei
Went to film school
Was able to get the island tongue
Add more weight lipsrsealed
Re: If: by Amigoz(f): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2011
To be able to say No - most especially when it is at my own inconvenience.

To have an older brother

For my Dad to have lived longer

To have been a boy at birth

Took up singing professionaly

How will the above affect my life . . . well knowing the kind of person I am . .No is not in my dictionary, I'd say yes if it means it put a smile on someone's elses face . . so in as much as it is to my own inconvenience I derive satisfaction in satisfying others, so that wont work with me, even if I have the power to change it.

The next three is a part of me that misses a male role model in my life . . .I wish my Dad was alive now . . .i know he would have put a lot of things into perspective for me, shame we never really got to bond properly before he died. Who knows if i had come to this world as a boy . . would I be the same person I am today . . and if I had an older brother, would he be the brother I so desire?? . .

Lol @ professional singing . . I feel for my neighbours now, im surprised none of them have had the courage to call the police on me for 'disturbing the peace . . lol . . but hey it is a 'if' so if I had the power I will come back as a professional singer . .just to touch people where it matters . . as Jessie J sang . . # we need to go back in time, when music made us all unite #

Overall . . I don't want to change who I am now . . I'd rather stick to what I know now, than 'what if' wink

1 Like

Re: If: by drrionelli(m): 2:16am On Apr 19, 2011
Interesting! Thank you for your participation. I'm sure that some others of you have some thoughts on this! Don't be shy--let's hear them!

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me Wat U Tink Abt Dis Pic....jst 2min / For The Genius Only / The Prettiest Babe In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.