Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Please Who Could Develop This - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Please Who Could Develop This (270 Views)

Balotelli Want Africa Players To Develop Africa League To Create Its Own CL / Barcelona Develop Interest In Liverpool Defender / Barcelona’s Nou Camp To Develop Europe’s First 5G Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Could Develop This by Youngzero2(m): 9:48am On Nov 05, 2020
Good day people
I've got an idea and details of a very huge rewarding project and i'm wondering if
any developer here could help in developing it.
The details of the program(bote) may not be appealing to some people as it involves gambling ; a structured a huge risk reduced one though but I garantee that the revenue that will be generated from this will be mind blowing.

This guy-i have close contacts with him and understand the algorithms he uses for this program,gets over a mammoth 2million naira!!(income from investors profit not even included) every day from this program.
The details and strategy he employs has been very successful making him the most successful bote owner in Nigeria.More than 3,000 investors are in it already

Having gotten enough information on the mode of operation and means of implementation of his maddening income generating program i would have employed a developer to develop this bote for me but lack of funds has been a depressing and heavy limitation.However I'll be willing to divulge these ideas and details to a willing developer who can work on them to develop this mammoth revenue generating program.
The aim will be to have a bote match or even surpass the bote in effeciency and revenue .
Since I can't afford the cost of owning the program,I won't be demanding any share or ownership of this program (I'll be very grateful however,if you will consider me for a little favour).I'll just be hoping of some show of appreciation from the developer after this program starts generating this huge revenue for him.
Capable and willing developer should just indicate so that I'll share this details and strategy to them so that they can consider them.I'll give this information for free.
The potential of getting millions a day from this program which has been hindered by my inability to generate the funds to own this program has been very crushing to me.

Looking forward to getting a reply.
Have a great day friends
Re: Please Who Could Develop This by angelEmade: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2020
for just 10k I will do it for you and even put you on my powerful vps hosting. mind you domain alone can gulp the whole 10k and vps is worth up to $60 each month.
this is a favour cuz I realize how passionate you are about the project. quote me...if you are in.

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Star Player Plunged With Infectious Corona Virus. / Saturday's Prediction / West Ham Vs Manchester Utd: Match Preview And Live Streaming 6:30pm By Tmlive Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.