Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Knowledge - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Knowledge (231 Views)

My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge / Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh / Songs I Composed Were Recorded And Produced Without My Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Knowledge by ochibuogwu5: 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
Knowledge (revelational + experiential + written + taught) allows someone to see patterns so that they can use intuition to develop "rules of thumb" that allow them to deal with new situations.
Re: Knowledge by Dtruthspeaker: 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
ochibuogwu5:
Knowledge (revelational + experiential + written + taught) allows someone to see patterns so that they can use intuition to develop "rules of thumb" that allow them to deal with new situations.

Knowledge is Know, Ledge! Did you get it?
Re: Knowledge by Judas1X: 12:01am On Nov 11, 2020
[s]
Dtruthspeaker:

Knowledge is Know, Ledge! Did you get it?
[/s]
You're a tragic m.oron for this statement
Re: Knowledge by Dtruthspeaker: 12:31am On Nov 11, 2020
Judas1X:
[s][/s]
You're a tragic m.oron for this statement

Why the insult simply because you do not agree or for your own lack of knowlng? Surely, it can not be my fault that you did not know

And if you were confident of your knowing why have you not pointed it out, if you can, rather go to insult?

For it seen that people Insult when they are unable to Rebut an assertion.

is it not said among your kind that know-ledge is power? And he who has power has advantage?

And does advantage not place a person on a height over others?
Re: Knowledge by Judas1X: 7:18am On Nov 11, 2020
[s]
Dtruthspeaker:

Why the insult simply because you do not agree or for your own lack of knowlng? Surely, it can not be my fault that you did not know

And if you were confident of your knowing why have you not pointed it out, if you can, rather go to insult?

For it seen that people Insult when they are unable to Rebut an assertion.

is it not said among your kind that know-ledge is power? And he who has power has advantage?

And does advantage not place a person on a height over others?
[/s]
grin grin LMAO. Do you sincerely believe you made any sense with that juvenile description? Know and Ledge? Seriously? Perhaps you were trying to be witty? What a joke. Even a 3 months old can come up with a better explanation for "knowledge". That was the cringiest comment I've ever read on here.
Re: Knowledge by Dtruthspeaker: 7:37am On Nov 11, 2020
Judas1X:
[s][/s]
grin grin LMAO. Do you sincerely believe you made any sense with that juvenile description? Know and Ledge? Seriously? Perhaps you were trying to be witty? What a joke. Even a 3 months old can come up with a better explanation for "knowledge". That was the cringiest comment I've ever read on here.

You have still not shown how and why know-ledge is wrong, you are only repeating your displeasure at hearing it with No More!
Re: Knowledge by Judas1X: 8:42am On Nov 11, 2020
[s]
Dtruthspeaker:

You have still not shown how and why know-ledge is wrong, you are only repeating your dispeasure at hearing it with No More!
[/s]
What is it now? Are you now going to moan on my mentions like a rejected widow?
Re: Knowledge by Dtruthspeaker: 11:27am On Nov 11, 2020
Judas1X:
[s][/s]
What is it now? Are you now going to moan on my mentions like a rejected widow?

grin grin grin
You called me a m.oron without provocation, now I have demanded you twice and now will be the 3rd time I will be demanding why my opinion on know-ledge is bad or wrong and makes me a mo.ron?
Re: Knowledge by Judas1X: 11:32am On Nov 11, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin grin
You called me a slowpoke without provocation, now I have demanded you twice and now will be the 3rd time I will be demanding why my opinion on know-ledge is bad or wrong and makes me a slowpoke?

grin The brainwashed pig is still grunting on my mentions, like a desperate LovePeddler craving to be injected by a cold-blooded p.enis. It's unhinged elements like you that prefer to play with semantics to cover up their deficit understanding of the true meaning of words

Know. Ledge. Unbelievable dumbass. Uhahahahahaha!!! grin
Re: Knowledge by Dtruthspeaker: 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
Judas1X:

grin The brainwashed pig is still grunting on my mentions, like a desperate LovePeddler craving to be injected by a cold-blooded p.enis. It's unhinged elements like you that prefer to play with semantics to cover up their deficit understanding of the true meaning of words

Know. Ledge. Unbelievable dumbass. Uhahahahahaha!!! grin

Just more Insults!

This just definitely goes to show that you Truly had no basis to complain about my definition of knowledge but it is because you did not like the fact that you did not discover it yourself, hence you angrily responded.

And because you are a very Wicked Btter Stupid Fool, like a Rabid Dog, that you are, you must attack and bite.

And since you love evil and Wickedness very much, evils shall visit you continually and wickedness shall dwell with you for as long you are hath loved evil and for as long as you love it

(1) (Reply)

An Urgent Appeal To Christians Supporters Of President Trump / Drone Of Beautiful Church / The Bible Mentioned "Honey" As A Symbol Of Good Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.