Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (63039 Views)

Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos / Ruth Yakadi: Lady Raped, Murdered & Dumped Near Bridge Is A UNIJOS Student / Candy Rogers Raped & Murdered By John Reigh Hoff In 1959, DNA Solves Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
Update From . COM

Friends and family members have taken to Facebook in the last few days to demand justice for a young woman who was allegedly gang raped and murdered by suspected hoodlums at Nsukara Offot community in Uyo Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom, Reports.

It was gathered By , that Esther Ita Stephen, who left secondary school in 2016, was ambushed, raped and killed by unknown assailants around Nwaniba road on Wednesday afternoon, October 28, 2020.

According to one of her friend, Edwin Edem, this is the third case of rape and murder going on in the community in the last six months.

It has also been alleged that many women and girls have been raped and murdered since crisis engulfed the community over power tussle between the village head and one Eyo Essien.

A June 29, 2020, report by an Akwa Ibom journalist, Divine Sam titled "ALLEGED BRUTAL MURDER OF WOMEN IN NSUKARA OFFOT COMMUNITY: MONARCH CRIES OUT FOR GOVERNMENT INTERVENTION" said ten women have reportedly been assaulted while two of them lost their lives.

In the report, the village head of Nsukara Offot, Eteindung Cletus Benson had cried to Governor Udom Emmanuel for help over the incessant brutal rape and murder of women in the community by hoodlums.

In his post, Edwin Edem described late Esther as a young lady with promising and bright future.

"I am pained by the happenings around in the last 24 hours my heart knows. No joy Esther Ita Stephen, beloved friend turned sister was raped and murdered yesterday in broad-day. I am pained because the killers of this young lady with a promising Bright future. Still dwells among us uncut . I am pained because this numbers the third case of murder and countless numbers of rape ongoing within my community in the last six months and no one has been brought to book. Should we also let this fadeaway just like the former? We do not know who's next. We seek #justiceforEsther"

On his part, MacHonest Mbong wrote: "Rest in Peace, Esther. Raped and murdered in broad daylight. May your killers never find peace of mind."

A member of the community, Susan James begged the state government to come to their aid as she is scared.

"A community that was once peaceful for its inhabitants is now unsafe. God please do not let people causing this havoc to have peace." she wrote.

Aniekeme Daniel: "My heart bled yesterday when I got this news. We need justice for Esther Ita. Her killers must not go unpunished. Girls in the community should rise up. I stand for justice. Rest in peace dearie."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3622574054441226&id=100000660028706&fs=0&focus_composer=0

Source: BLOG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
See More Photos And Reactions From Friends As Obtained By Below:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Okwuazi930(m): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
So sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by specialmati(m): 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
chai,what joy do people get in doing this evil rip young life

12 Likes

Re: Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
angry

I am an Akwa Ibomite. I live in Uyo. AND I CONDEMN RAPE IN THE STRONGEST TERMS. IT IS EVIL AND ANIMALISTIC.

However, I would like to say that the girls in Nsukara, Uyo, and Akwa Ibom State have one funny behavior...not all though, but many of them.

First, these girls are fond of getting money from guys (mostly street boys and bad guys) without opening up for the guys. For instance, a girl can get Tfare from a guy, pocket money, all sorts of money from a guy and then acts up like the money was plucked from a tree. This thing infuriates these bad guys and they resort to rape as a way of getting back their pound of flesh. I know this because two days ago, I had a discussion with a girl staying in that Nsukara axis. The University of Uyo Permanent Site is located along that road.

If you know that that you can't open up your toto for a guy, PLEASE DON'T COLLECT HIS MONEY.

A lot of these guys smoke hemp, and load mini buses and keke for a living. And so, when such a guy coughs out a hefty sum and gives to you as a lady, and you start to form daughter of Zion, what do you expect?

LADIES SHOULD START WORKING FOR THEIR OWN MONEY AND STOP GETTING MONEY FROM GUYS, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO GIVE IN TO THE DEMANDS OF THESE GUYS.

I'm saying this based on the situation at Nsukara in Uyo. It may not be applicable to other parts of the country.

ONCE AGAIN, I CONDEMN RAPE. May the soul of Esther Ita Stephen rest in peace.

PS:

1. Udom is an anti-cult governor. I believe those behind this barbaric act should be arrested without stress.

2. OUR GIRLS SHOULD BE MORE CAREFUL!!!

3. We can help to get Justice for Esther by Tweeting this please.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
R.I.P.. APC and Buhari is the worst thing that has ever happened to this country.. since they came in there is no bad news I have not heard

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by kingsoncj: 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hmmm, God have mercy
Re: Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
What a young soul Butchered!
The Murderers could not even Consider her young age..
Condolences to Her Family!

The Fact about life is that No one is too young to Die!
Let no one Deceive himself/herself saying " I am still young, I want to enjoy and rock life before I will get Saved"
It's one of the Greatest Deceit and lies the devil has put out in this Generation..
My Bible says,
And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Irrespective of being young or Old, Death does not look out for that anymore!

Make your ways Right Genuinely with JESUS Christ to avoid Wailing " Had I Known"

Now is the Moment to Give it all to JESUS!
You are not Guaranteed the next Moment!!

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
cry

1 Like

Re: Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by johnDejavubaba(m): 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
Barbaric Attitude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Desertb: 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
Shits keep happening everyday. God help us and never let us weep over our loved ones. Amen!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by oebakare: 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
That's very sad..

I wonder what the pleasure is in rape..

6 Likes

Re: Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Golan007: 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
This generation.
Re: Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by tellwisdom: 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
Damn... I warn my niece’ And nephews, dangers associated with social media. Everybody on your list can’t be your true friend. Be careful

See pikin wey de Innocently enjoy her self, Na em one ruthless person take off the radar. sad

3 Likes

Re: Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ayblast: 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
Chai
Re: Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by manontree: 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
Terribly sad
Re: Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by fergie001: 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
Very very wicked.

Rip young lady.

Your killers will never find rest.

7 Likes

Re: Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by PAWG(m): 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
embarassed
Re: Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
kingsoncj:
Hmmm, God have mercy
Re: Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
Damn.
Re: Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
She look nice
Re: Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by OfficialAwol(m): 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
Such a beauty.

But are you sure it was an ambush?
Re: Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by patoballistic: 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
The government have to look for curb this crime of rape.

Rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Omezif(m): 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
This is a pure wickedness and sinful. whatever someone are doing today that's bad should remember that if no one see them while they are committing such atrocities God eyes always open watching you as he's not on the bed sleeping. Don't forget that it's a head that stir a wasp get stung.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ibodom: 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
Stray penis at it again. RIP
Re: Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Tiyi(m): 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
This country just tire person..
Men are not safe
women are not either..

if it's not ritualist, it's rapist or police/army or it's just road accident....
To even imagine that her death won't be investigated.. coz am sure NPF won't bother looking for them is exhausting..

Rest in peace girl

Tiyi is sad
Re: Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Chicastle: 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
May God punish those evil rapists
Rest on dear

2 Likes

Re: Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by AFULA(m): 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
Okay
Re: Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by kingreign(m): 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
Re: Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Tbvxl: 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
So disheartening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan / SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy / CCTV Captures Man Who Stole MAC Laptop In Ikeja. N50,000 Reward If You Know Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.