Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Second Phase Of #endsars Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Second Phase Of #endsars Protest (517 Views)

100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road / Claim That UN Will Intervene After 30 Days Of EndSars Protest Is Fake / End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Second Phase Of #endsars Protest by dogmax(m): 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
As we embark on Second phase of the protest I will encourage every youth to participate so that our politicians will know that the government is for the people and not the elected ones. Through this protest our voices will be heard by international bodies and our leaders will know is not child's play.......... let's avoid looting and stop hoodlums from sabotaging our efforts.

7 Likes

Re: Second Phase Of #endsars Protest by AdaugoChisom(f): 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
cool shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: Second Phase Of #endsars Protest by Okoroawusa: 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
Okay
Re: Second Phase Of #endsars Protest by sw: 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
It should be *end bad governance/leadership*

3 Likes

Re: Second Phase Of #endsars Protest by yarimo(m): 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
dogmax:
As we embark on Second phase of the protest I will encourage every youth to participate so that our politicians will know that the government is for the people and not the elected ones. Through this protest our voices will be heard by international bodies and our leaders will know is not child's play.......... let's avoid looting and stop hoodlums from sabotaging our efforts.
mtceeew you are in your village inside your room typing I am encouraging the youth, come out and lead by example.

2 Likes

Re: Second Phase Of #endsars Protest by SMI2020: 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
yarimo:
mtceeew you are in your village inside your room typing I am encouraging the youth, come out and lead by example.

Lmao. . no mind the guy..
Re: Second Phase Of #endsars Protest by November1857(m): 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
yarimo:
Aboki are you from South ?

4 Likes

Re: Second Phase Of #endsars Protest by yarimo(m): 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
November1857:
Aboki are you from South ?
you mean south korea
Re: Second Phase Of #endsars Protest by Wolexdey(m): 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
#EndBadGovernance

If you try kill the peaceful Protesters, it will be definitely brutal for the government... Let the Peaceful protest go ahead... Leadership is not by Force... You can govern us badly and terribly and expect us to keep quiet...

NIGERIAN Youth's are not coward... Mr Buhari will not find his devilish action funny this time around

(1) (Reply)

FG Frustrated Negotiations With #endsars Protesters, Says Aisha Yesufu / What's The Difference Between Buhari And Osibanjo / See Somto Hospital Built By Gov. Rochas And Demolished By Gov. Hope Uzodinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.