Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Free Lesson/class On Affiliate Marketing For Newbies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Lesson/class On Affiliate Marketing For Newbies (242 Views)

What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Free Skype Group Training On Affiliate Marketing Methods -make $50 -$100 Daily.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Lesson/class On Affiliate Marketing For Newbies by Julieextra: 1:24am On Nov 10, 2020
Hi Everyone,

If you are still finding it difficult to make money online or you just a newbie, then listen carefully to what i will explain here.

If you are interested in learning the secrets and tricks of affiliate marketing, and how to make atleast $1k before the end of november, this thread is for you. In just a day, i will guide few persons on how they can start the 2 streams of income that i am using to make close to $1.5k monthly using a DFY system specially made for them. This 2 systems cost about #70k to set-up. But at the end, it will be worth it.

These lessons will be done via whatsapp group because i intend to assist about 200 persons to start this business. These persons must be ready, serious and willing to take action action immediately.

Will tell us more Tomorrow and how the class will run.

Thanks
Re: Free Lesson/class On Affiliate Marketing For Newbies by Julieextra: 1:46am On Nov 10, 2020
HEAR THIS
The covid-19 pandemic has taught so many lessons:

1. Taught salary earners both public and private that there is need to always save for the rainy days.

2. It taught them also to look for other sources of income.

3. It taught some private salary earners not to depend only on their salaries.

4. It has also taught business owners to diversify.

5. It has taught even wise university students not to depend only on their financiers but look for means of income.

6. It has taught world leaders to always be prepared and save for such events this.

7. It also taught many online business owners to look for multiple streams of income.

Now, the question is: What lesson did it teach YOU?

If you don't want to suffer what you suffered during the lockdown again,

If you are still struggling to make money online,

If you tired of mini-importation, sales and its wahala,

If you tired of monthly salary work,

If you among the exited npower batches,

If you are tires of waking up so early, face traffic, go to office, face traffic again and return home late, earning peanuts,
Then this thread is for you. Be patient and learn for free.

I am an entrepreneur to the core, having both online and offline businesses. I have organized many free lessons on this platform to the benefit of many. Almost 18 months ago, I had a free MINI-IMPORTATION training via WhatsApp and over 140 persons benefited. Today, at least over 40% of them are doing the business on different capacities. And guess what!! it was freely done. It's called SMART ENTREPRENEURS group.
Re: Free Lesson/class On Affiliate Marketing For Newbies by Julieextra: 1:48am On Nov 10, 2020
Some people who weren't able to join then and those who didn't have money then, plus those who couldn't start the business for whatever reasons have kept asking me to run another training for them. That's why I am putting up this thread. After 3 days, I will close it. So, I decided to help and introduce them to 2 SOLID STREAMS OF INCOME that works on SEMI- AUTOPILOT. One runs on what you know already - AFFILIATE MARKETING and the other what I call "UDEMY CLONE". These two systems are SURE to make you close to $2k monthly with just few hours of work per day. That's why it's called SEMI-AUTOPILOT. These two systems have been working for me even during the serious lockdown days. I am a bit selfish with this information I want to share but I have to help others.

You see!, Making money online is easy BUT can be frustrating. As a beginner, you can be frustrated if you haven't come across a good WORKING SYSTEM. That's is what I will be exposing soon via WhatsApp group tutoring.

To be continued later.....
Re: Free Lesson/class On Affiliate Marketing For Newbies by Julieextra: 2:12am On Nov 10, 2020
With the right system and coaching, you will start making money online and you start wondering what has been wrong all along. There are many ways to start making money online but almost the same strategies are used. I will only teach the two I mentioned earlier. Almost everybody on nairaland knows what affiliate marketing and udemy is. In case you don't know, just Google them and find out before you apply for my free lesson.

Haven made money and keep making via these two systems, I can conclusively say that for you to make consistent income online with AFFILIATE MARKETING and other online systems, you need these 3 channels;
1. Good/well paying affiliate offers from places like Clickbank, JV zoom, CJ, Warrior+ and so on.

2. A good/well structured landing pages/funnels- there are many out there.

3. Quality and targeted traffic from places like fb, IG, LinkedIn, e.t.c

These are the 3 basic things you need to make money via these two streams of income I want to show you. You will need close to $200 (at least #80k) to put up these systems to work on AUTOPILOT. This is what this my lesson will cover. I will just spend few hours, and explain each and then show you the systems I use to cash big commissions.

This is how it works;
Good affiliate offers + Good sales funnel + targeted traffic = Huge affiliate sales commissions

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Central Bank Dollar Sales Fails To Stop Naira Weakening / How To Earn Up To 100k Monthly From Referral Bonus On Cloud Bank. / How I Made 25,000 In 2days From A Shopping Site With Just 1k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.