Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,104 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

.. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / .. (511 Views)

Fellow Nairalanders, Help A Dying Soul / I Want To Be Making Money Online Any Genuine Business Pls Nairalanders Help A Br / Hello Nairalanders. Help Change Someone's Life Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by McMayowa(m): 9:32am On Nov 12, 2020

Re: .. by Nbotee(m): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2020
Go to the bank and apply.. Some of dem will issue U a POS for free

1 Like

Re: .. by McMayowa(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2020
Nbotee:
Go to the bank and apply.. Some of dem will issue U a POS for free
I really appreciate your comment, have done my feasibility study on this but the capital for exchange and other necessary things is just the issue now.
Re: .. by Kobicove(m): 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2020
McMayowa:
Hello Nairalanders,

Trust you are all doing great. I don't wanna do this but I just have to because I have seen many testifying helping hands here on nairaland.

Kindly help me resuscitate my dying business as it is affecting my family.

Been out of work now for 6 months due to situation of the country and pandemic, I need to set up this POS business but capital is the issue.

Kindly help me:

https://quickraiz.com/campaign/132970-pls-help-me-to-set-up-a-pos-business

Your #500 can go a long way.

God bless you sir/ma.

Are you resuscitating an already existing business or starting a completely new one?

From what you have written it appears that this is a new business.

My suggestion would be for you to raise the initial capital through friends and family instead of taking out a loan at this stage.

1 Like

Re: .. by McMayowa(m): 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
Kobicove:

Are you resuscitating and already existing business or starting a completely new one?

From what you have written it appears that this is a new business.

My suggestion would be for you to raise the initial capital through friends and family instead of taking out a loan at this stage.
Thanks for ur suggestion. I'm into data business, vtu and cable TV subs. Just wanna add POS business with it coz it is not moving as before, running extremely low out of capital coz of daily needs. As you can see, I'm not interested in any loan but help from nairalanders with donations through the link.
Re: .. by McMayowa(m): 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
Save my soul
Re: .. by McMayowa(m): 9:29am On Nov 17, 2020
[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Movie / Do You Know You Can Make Money With Your Smartphone?? / Crypto Investment Tips: How To Become A Millionaire By Investing In Crypto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.