Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

I Would Like To Like Posts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would Like To Like Posts (563 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) / Tinubu Is Misunderstood: (true Confession) Am Beginning To Like The Man / WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Like To Like Posts by Jbenue: 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2011
My humble Nairaland authorities if I may, I would like to make a suggestion, I have noticed in the countless hours Ive spent on Nland that it is almost impossible to accurately gauge the mood/reaction of my fellow Nlanders when it comes to what I or others have posted. I would like to propose some mechanism in which Nairalanders can "Like" or "Dislike" individual posts as can be done on both facebook and youtube. This would add a greater depth of participation and perspective to debates and discussions, and it would save busy persons like myself from the tedium of reading through hundreds of posts just to get some feedback.

As a tester please "Like" or "Dislike" this post.

LIKE smiley
Re: I Would Like To Like Posts by thetelz(m): 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2011
You dey mad o.lol. If dem put that 'dislike' button ehn,world war nairaland go start
Re: I Would Like To Like Posts by KnowAll(m): 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2011
If your post is not good enough it would drop to page 100 b4 one says " jackie stone" of what use is a " like " or " dislike" button when it is obvious if your post is "disliked" u would sweat to find what page your useless post is lurking.
Re: I Would Like To Like Posts by Jbenue: 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2011
the_telz:

You dey mad o.lol. If dem put that 'dislike' button ehn,world war nairaland go start

how?? like now if ppl want to rate ur post theyll prob give u a dislike but i would like that option
Re: I Would Like To Like Posts by Jbenue: 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
Remember the abuse I got for this post........I FEEL VINDICATED!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Would Like To Like Posts by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2013
Jbenue: Remember the abuse I got for this post........I FEEL VINDICATED!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is just human nature for you...most people will think you are mad if you dare think outside the box.
Re: I Would Like To Like Posts by Jbenue: 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2013
ilugunboy:

That is just human nature for you...most people will think you are mad if you dare think outside the box.

True dat broda
Re: I Would Like To Like Posts by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2013
I fink I saw that dislike button here on NL sometimes ago, abi na dream?

(1) (Reply)

Soyinka Criticises Igp On Use Of Cell Phones At Polling Stations / Nigeria's Ruling Party Faces Possible Runoff-a Parade Of Deciets / Police Being Used To Put People Away Till After Elections - Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.