Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Any Php Developer Good With Codeigniter? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Any Php Developer Good With Codeigniter? (341 Views)

How To Improve Website Performance With Codeigniter Framework In 2021? / Ask For Any PHP Script, Themes & Plugins And Get It / Any Php Programmer Around Magboro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Php Developer Good With Codeigniter? by arkson(m): 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
Drop your details so I can reach you. It's urgent.
Re: Any Php Developer Good With Codeigniter? by talk2hb1(m): 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
arkson:
What do you want?
Re: Any Php Developer Good With Codeigniter? by arkson(m): 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
talk2hb1:

What do you want?
English no hard like that na. Follow the instruction given.
Re: Any Php Developer Good With Codeigniter? by losprince(m): 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
arkson:
You don't think people deserve to know what the job is about before droping their contact? You didn't care to share any details at all that might help people determine if this is worth their time and you are here feeling pompous.
Re: Any Php Developer Good With Codeigniter? by talk2hb1(m): 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
losprince:

You don't think people deserve to know what the job is about before droping their contact? You didn't care to share any details at all that might help people determine if this is worth their time and you are here feeling pompous.
Ah I, I thought he needed help where we can support and everyone benefit from.
Re: Any Php Developer Good With Codeigniter? by talk2hb1(m): 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
arkson:
This is a public forum, I expect we should act or even pretend to be civil wink
Importantly check my signature

1 Like

Re: Any Php Developer Good With Codeigniter? by excanny: 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
arkson:

You can contact me. I'm a Codeigniter Expert.

https:///2347030595988

(1) (Reply)

Looking For An App Developer That Is Schooling In FUTA (preferably 500lvl) / Senior Full Stack Engineer (rails/nuxt) Needed / Website Landing Page Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.