Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

delete - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / delete (258 Views)

How do I delete a post on Nairaland / Delete / delete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

delete by Sxyhalima: 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
delete
Re: delete by Ladylite: 11:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
Sxyhalima:
1. i am in the diaspora. i dont relate to extended family in nigeria. I don't talk to them much because I don't want to breed jealousy as im in"the abroad" and I also don't want to be burdened to give them money I don't trust them either they can poision me or kidnap me
if I had relatives doing well in the big city that's differnet but my relatives are all poor in the village and rural area. they also shade me because the women are all 23 and married with 3 kids and im in my late 20s and still childless . well yall are enjoying. my family in Nigeria are al in the village or rural area, none of them are doing well . so it is difficult for me to post nice holidays on facebook. It will breed jealousy. if they were doing well too that would be different. literally no one is doing well. they do ask us for money. my parents have paid tuiton fee for several relatives. that what my situation is so yall don't get it.

2. issues with dad - whenever I bend down I can see my dad checking my ass out from the corner of his eyes he has never made any moves on me or abuses me, he is just really creepy I will never forget the time I was in the bathroom with my trousers down on the toilet, I forgot to lock the door. he opened the door by mistake when he saw it was me he closed it then he opened it again then closed it it is so weird

3. [ADVICE FOR MY FRIEND] iissues with parents- Girl was going through mental health breakdown and extreme self hate. She was 18/19 She asked her parents to burn all her baby pictures Her parents said yes and gave her the matches to burn it and the girl burnt all baby pictures. her parents were there. The girl is now a grown woman and regrets it, she has no pictures from her childhood
who is to blame?

For your third question, parents are to blame for being irresponsible, insensitive and for failing their daughter. They ought to have known better.

The other two actually are not questions.
Re: delete by Sxyhalima: 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
spam

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Youths Of Ogun State Calls On Government For Security And Development / Cystitis Needs Attentions Of Both Men And Women / What Are Synthetic Shoes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.