Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Wordpress(theme) Developer Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Wordpress(theme) Developer Needed (339 Views)

Free Moddroid Wordpress Theme V4.1 Download / Looking Wordpress Theme Developer/ruby On Rails Programmer / Any Wordpress Theme Developer In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress(theme) Developer Needed by EngtTemmy(m): 3:08am On Nov 14, 2020
I have an HTML template which i want to convert to WordPress theme. Though i have converted it already, but i don't know how to convert the contact form area to collect the data from the users and save to the database/admin panel on WordPress.
I need someone who can do this for me, it's going to be a paid job.
Thanks
Re: Wordpress(theme) Developer Needed by talk2hb1(m): 4:22am On Nov 14, 2020
EngtTemmy:
I have an HTML template which i want to convert to WordPress theme. Though i have converted it already, but i don't know how to convert the contact form area to collect the data from the users and save to the database/admin panel on WordPress.
Thanks
There are plugins that does that, but I think I developed a custom plugin sometimes ago which you can customize the fields and CSS for your purpose it stores records in table, you can view the records on the admin backend,you can export records to CSV, etc.
Re: Wordpress(theme) Developer Needed by losprince(m): 5:54am On Nov 14, 2020
EngtTemmy:
Thanks
You can do exactly that with contact form 7 and flamingo plugins. If you need someone to do it, send me a pm
Re: Wordpress(theme) Developer Needed by etoluw: 9:04am On Nov 14, 2020
EngtTemmy:
Thanks

i can help/teach you how to write a plugin that will do that easily
Re: Wordpress(theme) Developer Needed by talk2hb1(m): 9:11am On Nov 14, 2020
EngtTemmy:
Thanks
Perhaps this tutorial will help wink
https://www.nairaland.com/1419391/wordpress-plugin-development-tutorial

(1) (Reply)

Computer Science / Flutter 2 Released: Web & Desktop Support Improvements, Portability & More / Vidmore Screen Recorder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.