Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Pls Advised Is Needed Here - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pls Advised Is Needed Here (255 Views)

Yam In Bulk Needed Here Urgently / Poultry Farmers Please Your Help Is Needed Here / How Many Bags Of Feed Is Needed In Rearing Layers To Maturity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advised Is Needed Here by LOKOLESCO(m): 10:41am On Nov 15, 2020
Good day to you all,pls my fellow brothers and sisters,fathers and mothers I need your opinion on these,how can I convert my chicken fieces into money pls,I do always waste it and it always polluted environment cos my poultry is nearby residential area,though they meet me there but I can't withstand any of there body language anymore,I needed advised on how to disposed it properly without stress and odourless.I have been advised to dig a shock away pit but my poultry land is water area.pls I need advised
Re: Pls Advised Is Needed Here by Kehfie(f): 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
What is your location
Re: Pls Advised Is Needed Here by Lucrativress(f): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
LOKOLESCO:
Good day to you all,pls my fellow brothers and sisters,fathers and mothers I need your opinion on these,how can I convert my chicken fieces into money pls,I do always waste it and it always polluted environment cos my poultry is nearby residential area,though they meet me there but I can't withstand any of there body language anymore,I needed advised on how to disposed it properly without stress and odourless.I have been advised to dig a shock away pit but my poultry land is water area.pls I need advised
Look around your community if there are crop Farms
Dry your manure to kill the ammonia in it
Feel free to go ahead and treat it by killing the pathogens in it with the heat method of sterilizing
It becomes odourless
You can sell this one at a more expensive amount than the non treated
Feel free to bag them
Go to Crop Farmers and sell
Re: Pls Advised Is Needed Here by Darfemi(m): 8:23am On Nov 28, 2020
where is your location and what quantity of chicken waste do u have

(1) (Reply)

Hot Cake Selling For Dried Maize / Border Closure: How Much Rice Can You Really Eat This Christmas / Introducing The "HOGARGILEM Therapy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.