Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Having Problem With Inserting Categories To My Wp Header Section - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Having Problem With Inserting Categories To My Wp Header Section (131 Views)

I Need Author On My Wp Blog / Issues On Integrating Remita payment gateway On My Wp Website / HELP: My WP Posts Redirects To A Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Problem With Inserting Categories To My Wp Header Section by 234k: 9:16am On Nov 16, 2020
Hello,
good day nairalander

please I have been trying to customize my WordPress website in order to add my categories to the header,

I have open theme editor and put my header code there,
the code contain my categories name
and it's showing at the header but it is not working when click,

can anyone's give me suggestions on how I can insert my categories to my header?

can I achieve that without coding or there is no way,

l want my website to have the look of 9jabee.com,
or any of these entertainment blog in Nigeria,

please I need your help
thanks.
Re: Having Problem With Inserting Categories To My Wp Header Section by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
234k:
Hello,
good day nairalander

please I have been trying to customize my WordPress website in order to add my categories to the header,

I have open theme editor and put my header code there,
the code contain my categories name
and it's showing at the header but it is not working when click,

can anyone's give me suggestions on how I can insert my categories to my header?

can I achieve that without coding or there is no way,

l want my website to have the look of 9jabee.com,
or any of these entertainment blog in Nigeria,

please I need your help
thanks.
use YouTube

To get ur pitfall solve
Re: Having Problem With Inserting Categories To My Wp Header Section by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
This site gat no joy

(1) (Reply)

We Are Offering Up To 30% Discount On Web Design & Digital Marketing Services / Get An E Commerce Website At Cheaper Rate / #free::learn How To Create Image Styled HTML Select And Chart JS Implementation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.