Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Help!!!! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help!!!! (447 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!! by philest222(m): 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Help me! My FIFA mobile is stuck while loading and I don't know what to do and I'll be glad if any one can give me good idea on how to sort it out

1 Share

Re: Help!!!! by LZAA: 4:48am On Nov 19, 2020
philest222:
Help me! My FIFA mobile is stuck while loading and I don't know what to do and I'll be glad if any one can give me good idea on how to sort it out
Does the game require location to be turned on?
Did you get the original copy not a modded apk?
Does your phone have enough space to run the game?
Re: Help!!!! by typicalgamer(m): 10:29am On Nov 19, 2020
philest222:

1 which phone are you using

2 go to app settings and clear the FIFA data
You should be good
Re: Help!!!! by Ayomideen(m): 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
I might be wrong, but I think they're taking their hands off FIFA mobile and probably releasing a new one or something, as I haven't been seeing it on playstore for some days now and its common knowledge that whenever EA wants to release a new FIFA mobile game they take the previous one off playstore, this is just my theory and I may be totally off point sef. *shrugs*

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Spirituality Teaching--herbs And Mystics. Solutions To Life Problems / Online Mobile Gaming Thread / Playstation 3 Slim 320gb 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.