Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:45 AM

Network Administrators - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Network Administrators (642 Views)

Software Administrators Needed At A Software Firm URGENTLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Network Administrators by Brazzaville(m): 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
Good day Professionals on board. I've learnt the basics of Network Administration (topology, Ethernet, wireless connectivity and peer-to-peer server). What else should I learn after the basics? And also pls recommend tutorial books/videos on client/server and domain base server.
Advice needed pls
Re: Network Administrators by Roadyroadie: 4:49am On Nov 30, 2020
Hello, how have you been learning Networking? Have you been focused on Cisco infrastructure?
Re: Network Administrators by rhodman: 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
Brazzaville:
Good day Professionals on board. I've learnt the basics of Network Administration (topology, Ethernet, wireless connectivity and peer-to-peer server). What else should I learn after the basics? And also pls recommend tutorial books/videos on client/server and domain base server.
Advice needed pls

Hello.

Did you learn all these by yourself?
How can I learn them also?
Re: Network Administrators by Brazzaville(m): 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
Roadyroadie:
Hello, how have you been learning Networking? Have you been focused on Cisco infrastructure?

I learnt through YOUTUBE, PDFs and I worked as an Intern in a tech company.
Re: Network Administrators by Brazzaville(m): 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
rhodman:

Hello.

Did you learn all these by yourself?
How can I learn them also?

Yeah
There're PDFs and lots of videos online.
Re: Network Administrators by Roadyroadie: 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
Brazzaville:

I learnt through YOUTUBE, PDFs and I worked as an Intern in a tech company.
That's awesome, I plan to take Comptia Networking after Linux
Re: Network Administrators by rhodman: 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
Brazzaville:

Yeah
There're PDFs and lots of videos online.

Getting the hardware and tools to use is the problem.

I see you interned with a tech coy. That would have made it easier for you
Re: Network Administrators by Roadyroadie: 7:55am On Dec 22, 2020
Physical training isn't always plausible, just try and go through the Network+ syllabus
Re: Network Administrators by IceColdVeins(m): 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
Let comptia A+/network+ be your guide for now.
Brazzaville:
Advice needed pls

(1) (Reply)

We Need Developers! / App Developers Only Should Open This Thread / Can I Earn A Living With Only Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.